Chapter 1

Dress – Check!

Sandals – Check!

Make-up – Check!

Backpack – Check!

I was looking proudly at myself in the mirror when mom opened my bedroom door to give a heart-warming smile to me. I love my mom, she's the best thing happened to me in my whole life and I know that she thinks the same about me. After being satisfied that I've packed my backpack perfectly, she left placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. A few seconds after, I heard a whatsapp notification and smiled to myself imagining who it was.

__________

{Message from Max}

[Baby, please come soon. I want to see you ASAP. Don't make me die just by waiting for you. Love You.]

I blushed with a smile reading this and quickly replied,
[Just coming. Love You Too]
__________

Hurriedly taking my bag, I rushed towards my vehicle and left for my college. Whoops! Sorry! I just realised that I forgot to introduce myself. "I'm Riya, Riya Roy. It's my last year of high school. And for the truth, I love my high school as it has given me many happiness and surprises. I'm truly thankful to it."

After reaching my destination, I parked my two-wheeler and literally ran inside the building. I was out of breath by the time I reached locker room.
"Hey Rie, Why late?" Alyssa aka my best friend, asked me.

"I'm late? No! Now he'll kill me." I said in a tense mood.

"Who?" she asked with confusion.

"No one, forget it" I replied.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"LOOK WHO's HERE!"

"OMG Ash!"

"He is looking so HOT"

"Please somebody tell him to date me"

Our, Oh' so typical high-school bimbos have started with their usual chatter. They were talking about Asher Wesley, our school's bad boy and the most popular personality here. He and his gang entered like they rule the whole school and that made those bimbos to go crazy. There are three of them, the first one is Sid, he happens to be the closest one to Ash—Asher, although he is nowhere near to that bad boy image like him. Second is Max, he is the childhood buddy of Sid and Asher. He is not like Sid but neither like Asher. So, he comes in the middle.

I saw all of them coming towards us.

Firstly Max came and hugged me, greeted with a good morning. It's like a ritual, every single day he does this and now I'm familiar with it. After our hug, I looked towards Asher who was...throwing daggers at—me? 'What happened to him?' I ignored my little thought, and turned towards Aly who was busy chatting with Sid. I can bet that they like each other, but the main point is, they are not accepting it. I've told Alyssa many damn times to think about it, but no! She's not getting it.

__________

I'm proceeding towards the locker room as I'm intend to do that. Once again I opened the piece of paper which was thrown towards me in my second lecture, and start reading it.

{Come and meet me in the locker room. I'll be waiting for you. – M.}

As I reached the locker room, I saw a male figure standing there. I'm facing his backside as he was shuffling something in his locker. "Who's this?" I asked. "Don't you know me? Really?" the voice was of none other than Asher. I'm so going to leave this room now...

I walked past him coldly but couldn't move beyond two steps 'cause I felt his hand grip my wrist as he pulled me towards him. 

"Leave me, Asher."