00. ― basics

❛ one without a heart
is the strongest
of them all. ❜

SHARKSHINE.

❛ we are without bounds,
are we not? ❜

██████████████████████

general information

 name →  sharkshine
previous names → sandkit, sandpaw,
and sharkpaw
nicknames → nobody dares

reason for name → originally she was named "sand" for her cream and white coloring, 
she was later re-named "shark" for an accident during her apprenticehood which ended her without a hind foot and fatal scarring across her rump and leg.  

age → twenty-five moons, she is considered one of the youngest divers alongside her sister clearsplash. 

      rank → diver, she just accepted being the new deputy.
previous ranks → diver apprentice and kit.
future ranks → deputy, possibly queen
and elder.
mentor → an elderly she-cat named wavestrike.
apprentice → makopaw.

sexuality → sharkshine is a closeted pansexual,
she is becoming more confident in her sexuality as softfur and clamspots 
got together.

██████████████████████

physical characteristics

simple appearance → longhaired cream and blue torbie, white masks and one olive eye one blue. 

detailed appearance → her build is similar to her sisters', lithe yet strong. her pelt is long, and thick, colored in cream and blue. her ears are quite large and pointy, tufted with white which runs down to her snout and masks her heterochromia (one olive and one blue) eyes. sharkshine's pelt is covered with patches of white across her rump. 
scars → large, ragged scars cover her rump and left hind leg, half of her foot is missing as well. 
height → average for her age though slightly shorter than normal.
weight → average for her size, slightly heavier due to her large amount of fur.
build → lithe yet muscled, good for swimming and climbing.