MISS PAULING LEAKS SCOUT'S NUDES

Scunt wuz texting miss pauling.

"Miss pauling I luv u Hey wanna see my dick"

Miss pauling responded
"No im gay"

Sciut took a picture of his pencil dick anyways ans sent it too her. She didn't respond.

Suddenly his mom called him. He picked it up. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!"

"W wut's wrong ma?"

"I look in your tagged pics and see dis!"

Scoot checked his tagged photos. Miss pauling posted his nudes and tagged his mom, his bros, and all the mercs in them!

One of his bros commented. "Lmao baby pecker"

"DUUUUUCK!" Scout ran out the bathroom. "WHERE ARE YO PHONES" He asked everyone. Demoman wuz right about to pick his up when Scout slapped it out of his hands. He picked it up and ate it.

"Oi what was that for ya cunt me mum was callin' me." Demonman sed.

"Gimmie all yo ohones!" Said scout he pulled out his gun. "Or your not going home alive!"

"Lol we'll just respawn" said Engifar.

"HAHAHAHA" Heavy ws showing his phone yo Medic. "LOOK AT LITTLE BABY MAN'S STICK!"

"Sehr klein!" Medic sed.

"EVERYONE COME LOOK!" Hoovy showed his phone to everyone and they laughed.

"NUUUUUU" Scout collapsed. "HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME I MADE MY MISTAKES GOT NOWHERE TO RUN THE NIGHT GOES ON"

"Lol is zhis why you're a virgin." Asked Spi.

"THAT'S IT!" Scout pulled out a can of bonk and a grenade. "DIEEE1" He threw it and it exploded.

Everyone respawned and kept laffing.