s i x

Eun Ae woke up groaning as the moment she woke up, she realized last year of high school was approaching , year 11 was hard, just how complicated would year 12 be

she walked over to Renjun who was busy making breakfast, Eun Ae was never the type of person to religiously eat, first thing in the morning, she knew it was not exactly appropriate to say 'fuck it' to her health, but whatever 

'we're all going to die anyways' 

"How do you wake up so early and what are you making?" she asked glancing at the ingredients messily placed on the counter. 

Renjun chuckles, "Im getting into the high school spirit, and sweet oats" he completes, scooping the pink and white mix on her bowl. 

Her face lit at the presentation, there were cute strawberries on the oats, and honey drizzle. 

Renjun laughs at her expression, his voice truly resembles an angel's. 

"So renjun, wanna go school shopping?" Eun Ae asks, taking her first bite and almost passing out on how good it was. 

"Ew, we have school, thats horrifying , i'll still go tho" he said absolutely disgusted, pointing his spoon at her. 

"when's Jaemin coming back?" Eun Ae asks

"he said he'll be back  tomorrow, i miss him. He's having too much at his grandma's" Renjun answers.

-

"Eun Ae please slow down, my legs voluntarily want to detach itself from my body any second now" Renjun wailed as he threw himself on the nearest bench. 

"You're exaggerating!" Eun Ae says, sitting on the bench. 

"But we've been to 11 stores. Yes i counted" Renjun groans. 

Eun Ae sighs, "okay i'll make it up to you by taking you to that cafe, what say?" She suggests and Renjun nods like a little child making Eun Ae ruffle his hair. 

Both of them walking to the Cafe, carrying the countless bags they had on either sides of their hands.

Hurriedly ordering what they wanted, they started chatting for a bit, mainly about How Year 11 was for each other. 

Their orders shortly arriving, their stomach growled.

So only for a bit, they ate in a very comfortable silence, Eun Ae's phone dinged, tearing her attention away from her cake and to her phone. 

Renjun thought of this as the perfect moment to sneak in a bite. 

"Hey! thats mine!" Eun Ae exclaims as she clearly saw how sly Renjun was being.

thinking of stealing a bit from his cake also, to which she did. 

"Heeyyyy!" Renjun screamed, making Eun Ae calm him down because now, the whole cafe had their eyes on them.