my new sword shatters

I got into another fight with a guy that goes by the name of Hawkeye. I was so close to defeating him, when his axe shattered the blade of the sword sisters gave me. I backed up in shock, and right before killed me, I saw white and he was gone, I was with zaries, the all knowing one. "Well, I see you lost your sword" I was breathing hard. "Y-yeah, can you somehow fix it?" I asked. "Well I can't fix it, but I can tell you there is tma threat in the future." He said. "WHAT? Well what is it?" I said immedietly thinking about how to keep my sisters safe. "Well, its the risen and when you tell people, they won't believe you, exept two." He said calmy. "And they are?" I asked impatiently. "Nowi and Lissa." he said, then I saw white and I was at home. My sisters heard what happened. "Well, are you okay?" Catria asked worried. I laughed, "I'm fine, and all that matters is that your safe. Where's Est?" I asked. "Making lunch" Catria said. "Awesome" I said and found Est. Catria followed me. "Hey, have any of you heard from Caeda recently?" I said. Without looking up from making lunch Est said, "yeah, she came over an Hour ago. She said everything was going fine." I was relieved. I had heard that she had almost died. I'm game my Friend is okay. When we were eating lunch, I explained to my sisters what Zaries had said. Then when I was done explaiing, catria said exitedly, "okay I can't hold it in any longer, me and Est were going to surprise you and tell you the good news later, but I can't hold it in any longer. Caeda's getting married. Sorry Est." I was happy to hear the news and Est laughed and said "it's okay. Can we go Palla? Please?" I smiled and said "of course we can." My sisters were really happy to hear my answer. We were cleaning up from lunch, when we heard a knock on the door. I walked up and opened the door. It was Nowi. "Hey, what's going on?" She was out of breath. "I saw... Hold on, let me catch my breath...okay so I saw a portal open and some risen walked out of it." I nodded, and ran to my sisters. "Its time. Get your weapons." I grabbed my old sword, Catria picked up her magic staff, and Est grabbed her Lance and we were off.