Prologue

Bronia and Flynn sat in the headmasters office at Ilvermorny, waiting to be expelled. Most kids would hope for detention, but the Esadecimale twins knew for a fact they would be expelled.

After all, they had painted the entire school pink.

Bronia looked at Flynn and raised five fingers.

4 fingers.

3 fingers.

2 fingers.

1 finger.

"BRONIA AND FLYNN ESADECIMALE! HOW DARE YOU VANDALISE THE SCHOOL! YOU TWO ARE-"

"Expelled." Flynn cut in.

"We know." Bronia spoke, bored.

"We've been through-"

"This routine-"

"Hundreds of times-"

"Before." The Twins finished together.

The headmaster sighed and massaged his temples, "Just... Just, pack your stuff and be out of here by tomorrow."

The twins grinned and simultaneously replied: "Yes sir!"

As the twins left, Bronia peeked her head back around the door and winked, "Remember, don't tell the next headmaster about us! You can tell him the Hex twins are coming, but don't tell him our names! You did swear on Hexer's code! Au Revoir mi amigo!"

The Headmaster sighed again and started on his letter to Dumbledore. He figured that, even though he couldn't break the hexer's code (the last person who did ended up with bats attacking them for a week) he should warn the professor, after all the twins had almost been the death of him.

And they were only 3rd years.