Chapter 1

co-written by SandyBoss9

[Edited]

Third person P.O.V.

Harry hated seeing his boyfriend with his beard. It bothered him so much that the world thought he was with her, he wanted everyone to know that Louis was his boyfriend. It didn't bother him as much at first, but when Modest! management told them that they need to be more coupley and go on vacations, that's when Harry started to get bothered he hated needing to be away from his boyfriend, he didn't like sharing him with Eleanor.

He used to be okay with Eleanor. He never really had a problem with her, but then she started suggesting things like they should start hugging and holding hands, she even suggested that they should kiss which caused Harry to hate her. He doesn't like looking at her and he hates when someone brings her name up in a conversation. All of the other boys loved her and of course, he didn't expect them to not like her, it just sucks when you have no one to go and talk to.

So here Harry sat all by himself staring at pap pics of Louis and Eleanor kissing. he knows it's only for Louis' image, but it still doesn't hurt any less. He hates seeing how they look like a couple. He hates knowing that he could never go out like that with Louis because he isn't ready to face the fact that he is bisexual. He wishes he could go out and hold Louis' hand like when they were younger when Louis didn't care about what people thought but of course, once the popularity came, so did Louis' fear of being judged by the fans. It hurt so much to know that Louis' image was more important than his relationship, but since Harry loved Louis so much, he refused to complain about it since he had a fear that he will lose Louis to someone; to Eleanor to be particular.

"Harry, baby I'm home," Louis calls out, but doesn't receive an answer "Baby?" Louis repeats, walking through the house "There you are, did you not hear me calling you?" he asked once he finds Harry in their room, sitting on the bed.

"Oh, you were calling me? I thought you were calling Eleanor," Harry snaps which completely shocks Louis.

"W-why would I call El..." Louis gets cut off when Harry throws his phone towards him which almost shattered against the wall, but luckily Louis catches it "Harry you know this doesn't mean anything," Louis says pointing to the phone that has the photo of him and Eleanor kissing.

"It does mean something. You knew how I felt about it, you promised it wouldn't go any further than hugging and holding hands yet this picture is all over Twitter!" Harry yells. He was so fed up about how Louis wasn't listening to him, it seemed like he was the only one that was sacrificing in the relationship, he shouldn't have to worry about his boyfriend cheating on him. Harry already has to deal with hiding his relationship and now he has to see his boyfriend kiss another person. It just wasn't fair and he wishes Louis would see that.

"She was the one that initiated the kiss," Louis explains.

"But you still kissed her back," Harry points out.

"What did you want me to do? Shove her away? That wouldn't have looked good and you know it," Louis says only to cause Harry to roll his eyes.

"It would look like anything if we were out. None of this bullshit would be happening if we were!" Harry yells.

"You know that i'm not ready. I've already told you this why do you keep bringing it up if you fucking know that," Louis yells back walking closer towards Harry causing Harry to back way "Stop fucking pressuring me into coming out Harry!" Louis finishes. He was so tired of having this argument with Harry, it happened every time he went out with Eleanor.

"I just don't want you to leave me," Harry says looking down, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Harry, you know I wouldn't ever leave you," Louis says with a soft voice "why do you think that?"

"I'm just afraid that you'll finally notice that it's easier being with Eleanor," Harry says, tears slipping from his eyes causing Louis to sit next to him and pull him into his lap.

"You know I love you, yes being with Eleanor would be easier," causing Harry to cringe "but love overrules simplicity," Louis finishes wiping the stray tears on Harry's cheeks and leaving a firm kiss on his lips "I only want you, no one else" He says against Harry's lips while running his hands through Harry's curls, tugging on them when his fingers get stuck causing Harry to moan in his mouth. This makes Louis tug on them again, getting the same reaction from Harry which Louis gladly took advantage of and shoved his tongue in Harry's mouth.

After a while Louis and Harry find themselves naked sloppily making out, their cocks completely erect "Louis, I need you," Harry whines against Louis' mouth which makes Louis chuckle.

"Hold on baby I got you," he says squeezing Harry's love handles before leaning over, grabbing a condom and lube from the top drawer of their nightstand.

"Tell me what you want, baby," he asks looking down at Harry who was heavily breathing "You. I just want you," Harry breathes out, gripping on Louis' shoulders.

"Okay baby," Louis says brushing a few curls off of Harry's forehead before opening the cap of the lube and squirting it on his fingers. He then slips his pointer finger in Harry's hole, pumping it in and out.

"More please," Harry moans out which Louis implies too, sliding his middle finger into Harry's tight heat causing Harry to let out a little 'yes' while Louis continues to scissor him open. After a few more moments Louis slips in a third finger watching how Harry's hole swallows his three fingers. "I-I need you Louis," Harry whines. Louis gladly pulls out his fingers causing Harry to whine. Louis ripped open the condom with his teeth and rolled it onto his cock. Lubing it up, he slowly pushes into Harry until he's all the way in causing Harry to throw his head back, scratching his nails along Louis' back.

"You're so tight Harry," Louis groans while he pulls out just to slam himself back in, causing the headboard to hit the wall. "You're always so good for me Harry," Louis says leaning down to give Harry a chaste full kiss, "What did I do to deserve you."

"Exist," Harry replies, running his hand through Louis' hair. Harry just stares up at the man that he loves to death. The man he'll do anything for even if he has to hide who he is, but everything ends up working out at the end of the day.

"Fuck Harry I'm so close," Louis moans, speeding up his pace, causing him to continuously hit Harry's prostate. After a while of Louis hitting his prostate, Harry can't hold it any longer so he cums all over his stomach and chest with a shout of Louis' name. Louis follows close behind, thrusts getting sloppily while he rides out his orgasm. Once his dick softens he pulls out slowly making Harry whine at the sudden emptiness. "Make-up sex is the best sex," Louis says as he leans over Harry to throw away the used condom. Then he lays down, "I love you, Harry," he adds once he pulls Harry into his arms, "we'll shower in the morning" he mumbles against Harry's hair, leaving a little kiss before he falls asleep.

I'll continue to update this story if it gets enough vote and views. Comments are also very nice