Laughing-Jack X Reader Rogue Part 10

Young (Y/n) sat in a dark cell, heavily chained to thick walls and the only source of light was a small crack showing oh so little sunshine. She was sobbing and shaking, she was so cold, the room was practically an Ice box and what made this worse is that she only has an oversized patient shirt on and the material is very thin and dirty but this was not the reason why she was crying. It is because of her parents. She loved them so much that she fell into a simple trap of being brought here, why? Does her parent not love her? Did she do something wrong? Or is it because of her… Abilities? She shook her head, no, silly (Y/n) that’s a ridicules reason! No one could be that harsh… Could they? Oh so many questions with difficult answers, too many questions for a 4 year old. BANG! BANG! BANG! Little (Y/n) had the fright of her life from the banging on the door “Lunch, Freak! And no more whimpering! It’s pathetic!” The big, angry man yelled and then there was some kind of talking after that and the door opened, revealing the man that could be practically Satan himself. Hank with a large scar going down his right eye and his big muscled body and the sound of his big, black military boots he is which you may see as a exact image of a commander “We might just need to punish you for being such a noisy girl.” He grinned and (Y/n) Started to whimper as the fear rose “No food for 3 days!” He yelled as he smacked her cheek, which sent her sprawled to the ground and curling up to a ball, trying to make little noises as possible and she heard a satisfied chuckle followed by footsteps and the loud bang of the door closing.

Why is she being treated like this? She never hurt anyone so why? Again, the questions started to rise as did her hunger. She hates Hank, she thinks the man, no, MONSTER doesn’t have any sanity left in him. So why is she is in here and he isn’t?

 The memory raced to mind as I now stand here with Jack and my head is getting noisy. Noisy Girl. No! Shut up! I forbid those words to be thought of! But the words repeat and Hank shouting full blast in my head is starting to get me paranoid and upset, I need help! Get this man out of my head! “Jack…” I said tearing up. Noisy girl, noisy girl, noisy,noisy girl!. Jacks face grew concerned as a few tears trickled down my cheek, and I just realized them and quickly wiped them away and letting out a shaky laugh. That man, Hank took my happiness away, well, he and my parents, Hank just really finished the job, but he makes me feel this way, he is why my love life is terrible and why I can’t be happy without faulty things. I begin to tear up more as they start to go down my cheeks uncontrollably but making no noise, just shaking and clenching my fists now and then. I look down at the ground in shame, I can’t believe this. Pathetic! You are crying in front of him and letting Hank win!? That is really pathetic. Embarrassed and humiliating myself in front of the one that I most care about. Wow. “I-i-im s-s-s-so so-sorry, I can’t help it! He is an ass! He did this to me! I can’t- Just, just can’t help it! I’m sorry!” The image of Hank laughing was the only thing I saw, this is not the first time this has happened and it is horrible, I feel like he is going to run away from me and never want to see me like again, but I understand, I’m broken and cannot be fixed, Hank made sure of that. Hearing no sound I assumed Jack left and I turn with my face in my hands until I feel a cold one making through and cupping my cheek and making me look into Jacks eyes, I nearly gasped at the amount of care I saw in them “You’re still here…” I say in somewhat amazement and relief, he looked at me like I was dumb though “Of course I wouldn’t leave you, Ace. I’m mad, not heartless. He smiles and leans down to my ear and whispers “Don’t worry my dear, we’ll get him and as a great man said ‘things can only be so simple to get rid of.” He pecks my cheek and leans so that our foreheads are now touching “You said that.” I said “Like I said, great man.” He chuckles, I can remember that day so well when he first said that.

(Y/n) Screams as she wakes up and hears the colourful clown rushing down to see what’s the problem and as he sees (Y/n) crying and wrapping her-self in the sheets to hide “Another nightmare?” He asks and got a small nod and a whimper in return. He went over and sat on the bed then pulling (Y/n) on his lap and begins stroking her hair in attempts to calm her. Feeling her relax a little he asks “Is it about Hank again?” She tense then nods “I see.” He says calmly, this is not the first time this Hank has terrorised her in her dreams which makes him grit his teeth in anger. She is such a sweet girl and the day but at night she goes terrified, as he notes she does not like the darkness. “Why won’t he go away, Jack?” A voice pulls Jack out of his thoughts and look down at the girl looking back at him with a puffy face and teary eyes “Don’t worry, he will go away, as things can be so easy to get rid of, I promise you that.” He smiles and pulls her in for a hug “Jack.” “Mmmmm?” “Sing me a lullaby please.” “Heh OK, Kiddo.”