"cigarette"

╔══☆═════════════╗
C I G A R E T T E
╚════════════☆═══╝

"long nights, daydreams
sugar & smoke rings, i've
been a fool, but strawberries
and cigarettes always taste like you"

JUNE '89

it all started on JUNE, 1989 when y/n l/n was walking towards a shitty bathroom in derry high school on the last day of bloody hell.

y/n rushed around the hallways, pushing past people. as she was heading towards the bathroom she pasted richard tozier, the schools very own trash-mouth.

"jeez! look at those cherries! when did she grow 'em?" richard chuckled at his own words.

instead of getting an answer he got a slap on the neck by bill, who really didn't like it when richard would make such inappropriate comments about girls, especially someone like y/n.

y/n walked into the bathroom, she then quickly spotted greta bowie, the infamous back stabbing bitch. she rolled her eyes, knowing that greta was planning something stupid.

"greta come on, you can't be that pathetic. why don't you stop being a bitch and just leave the girl alone?" she calmly spat.

"oh damn, now tell me why i should actually listen to you?" greta spoke as she looked at the girl, slowly walking towards her.

"just get out and leave her alone."

"oh fuck you, you're a piece of shit if you actually think that i'm going to listen to a skank like you." greta spat, grabbing onto y/n's shirt, pushing her up against the wall, slowly punching the girls face.

"oh. kinky, eh?" y/n managed to say, as the girl just continued to punch the living shit out of her.

greta finally backed away, wiping the blood off her knuckles onto her jeans. "you pussy."

y/n groaned in pain, there was no way in hell that she would let greta leave like that. then it happened, y/n ran right at greta, jumping on her.

causing greta to fall down. y/n sat on her as greta tried to get away. "you want some kinky shit? oh, i'll give you it!" y/n yelled as she began to punch greta back, uncontrollably.

"okay-okay! you win! you fucking w-win!" greta spoke, anxiousness in her voice.

"who's the little pussy now?" y/n got off greta and walked to the mirror. hell, was it fucked. one thing greta was know for, was for wearing a shit tone of rings.

as the door closed, the girl in the stall came out. which was beverly marsh. everyone knew beverly by the rumors that henry has spread about her, but y/n didn't believe any of them.

"i'm sorry. i should have done something." beverly apologized.

"it's alright. i have to go... but see you later." y/n waved.

"i'm sorry. really sorry."

"it's alright, really. see you later bev." y/n smiled walking out the bathroom.

as y/n finally left the school property she pulled out her cigarette packet, pulled out a cigarette, and lighter and lit the cancer stick and inhaled the dangerous fumes.

"well shit." y/n sighed.