"killed"

╔══☆═════════════╗
K I L L E D
╚════════════☆═══╝

"darlin', darlin', darlin'
i fall to pieces when i'm
with you, my cherries &
wine, rosemary and thyme"

y/n walked down town, she was in need of cigarettes, a shit ton of them after the greta incident, although she needed to figure out a way on how she was going to shoplift those cancer sticks.

y/n walked into the small pharmacy, she faked a smile at mr. keene, who was greta's perverted father. she then walked past him and made her way to the last aisle, where she saw beverly, again.

"oh beverly, hey." y/n smiled.

beverly looked up and met eyes with her. "y/n hey, shit, looks bad, maybe you need stitches, i'm sorry."

"yeah, haven't gotten it fixed." y/n sighed. "but please stop apologizing love, it was all me."

you could easily see the pity in her eyes, it was something y/n was used to.

beverly then hugged the girl. "bet she's the one with the fucked up face."

"maybe.."

beverly chuckled and grabbed a random package of tampons. they then began to walk, they were about to make a turn to the aisle but quickly speed walked to the next one as they saw greta.

"no shit." beverly gasped as they made their way to the next aisle. "you did fuck her up, big time."

beverly and y/n giggled, but their giggles soon left their mouths as they met eyes with bill denbrough, stan uris, and eddie kaspbrak.

beverly then quickly hid the packet of tampons behind her back and sighed. the boys looked up at the girls and gulped.

"y-you guys okay?" bill finally spoke. "y/n, are you alright?"

"i'm-we're fine, what's wrong with you?" y/n responded as she noticed eddie who had a ton of medical supplies.

"none of your business." stan blurted out.

"there's a kid outside and it looks like someone killed him." eddie said. "are you sure you're alright? jesus, y/n look at your face."

"i'm doing great." y/n responded. "so..."

"we need s-suh-supplies but we don't have enough money." bill added.

beverly looked behind the boys and shoots a smirk at y/n. y/n shrugged as she read the boys minds, each asking themselves at what beverly was thinking of.

y/n then got in line behind beverly, pretending as if she didn't even know the girl.

"i like your glasses mr. keene, you look just like clark Kent." beverly looked at the man.

he laughed. "oh i don't know about that."

"can i try them?"

"sure."

beverly grabs the glasses and puts them on, she slowly looks up at the guy. "what do you think?"

"well, how 'bout that, you look just like lois lane."

beverly smiled and put her hand on the glasses. "really?"

"mhm."

beverly takes them off and once she tried to hand  them to him, she 'accidentally' knocks a pile of cigarettes onto the floor. "shoot. i'm so sorry."

"it's okay."
beverly then grabs a packet of cigarettes and looks at y/n and the boys, knowing that it's safe for them to go.

as beverly paid for everything, y/n patiently waited. once beverly was done, she pointed to the exit, y/n then signaled to her that she was behind her, beverly mouthed an 'ok' and headed out the door.

"well hello, ms.l/n. oh my god, are you alright? that looks pretty painful, shall i call the ambulance?" mr. keene observed the girl.

"no sir, i'm alright. my dads going to take a look at it, once he comes back home, thanks though." y/n responded.

"are you sure?" y/n only nodded. "alright then, are you here for your medications ?"

y/n nodded once more, making sure nobody saw the girl. as mr.keene walked away, y/n grabbed two packets of cigarettes that were left from beverly's incident.

y/n finished paying and walked out the door, she then popped a cigarette in her mouth and lit it. noticing that everybody was gathered near the back of the store. y/n walked towards them, taking a big puff from her cigarette.

"holy shit. damn, what the hell happened to you?" y/n looked directly at ben hanscoms wound. "shouldn't you like take him to a fucking hospital or something, fuck."

"you're worried about him? jesus shit, look at you. who the hell did this to you?" richie questioned.

"ah, greta bowie, no biggie." y/n took another puff.

"what, did you beat her ass or?"

y/n ignored him. "are you sure you're okay? looks like that needs stitches, my dads a doctor he could help you out."

"no-no, i'm fine." ben responded.

y/n shrugged. "alright then, you won't be saying that when you're in a damn hospital bed, dying of all that bacteria getting into that wound of yours, like eddie would say, 'getting aids'."

"fine." ben rolled his eyes. 

"that-a boy." y/n said, throwing her cigarette on the floor. "well i'll see you guys around, benny and i shall go see my father."

"well bye guys, bev." y/n said as she helped ben get up and the two then began to walk away.

"wait! we're going to the quarry tomorrow, you know just in case you wanted to come." richie yelled after her.

"sure. i'll see you all tomorrow then." y/n winked at richie.