Who am I

(Amu pov)

Where is this place? Who am I? As I look around the room. I saw people that I don't know. There was a lady with glasses and a man that have spiking hair. Also a teenage girl I thought she was cute. As I look at my left there was a handsome guy with blue hair and night sky color eyes. I started to blush a little and I turn away for he won't see me blushing.(hear door open and close.) There was a another man wearing a white coat.

He started to said"Oh she awake perfect, let see..." He was looking at a clipboard and writing something. Then he start to speak to me,"How are you Amu?"I was puzzled. who is Amu? Then I said,"Who is Amu?" Everyone who was there looked surprise like they saw a ghost or something. I wonder what will happen let see what does life give me...

(Ikuto pov)

"Come on Amu open your beautiful honey color eyes come on." I was worried, I told her to be careful on the street and there she went to the store to get some stuff. Next thing I know I get a call that Amu had a accident. I jump in the car and rush to the hospital and run to the room that Amu was in. I saw my mother-in-law, father-in-law, and my little sister-in-law in the room. I gave all of them a hug and i went to Amu left side and wait until she open her eye. Then a miracle happen Amu open her eye and she look around. She turn to my direction and she stare at me a little and turn her head away from me. So cute she embarrassed.

Then the doctor came in the room and said,"oh she awake perfect let see.." He start to wright note. Then he turn to Amu and start to talk to her,"how are you Amu?" I turn to look at Amu and she said,"Who is Amu?" I was shock that Amu doesn't know who she is...

to be continue...

thx guys for reading my first fun fic i work real hard on it and if i made a mistake plz tell me thx:)