My lover

Momo's P.O.V

It was 8:35 PM and I was currently sitting on my couch in the house Jirou and I shared until I heard the front door lock click signaling that Jirou had returned home. I got off the couch approaching her as she opens the door, revealing her tired but still mesmerizing appearance.

"Hey. Sorry I got home so late." My beautiful girlfriend apologised as she dusted herself off. "Don't worry Jirou, its fine," I replied wraping my arms around her, pulling her into my chest. "Just as long you are back home." I added. I pulled away from her and head off into the kitchen to make her a cup of tea.

As I prepared the tea I felt arms make their way around my waist."Jirou? May I ask what you are doing." I asked blushing. "Can't i just appreciate my perfect girlfriend?" She then turned me over and placed a soft kiss onto my lips, I rested my arms around her hips as she moved her arms around my neck. She slowly licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I happily granted, she slipped her tounge into my wet cavern, licking everything she could until we both pulled away for air. She smirked as she walked away yelling "I'm going to change out of my hero costume!" I was still blushing when finishing the tea.

~~~~Time skip!~~~~

I was in my room, slipping off my clothes as I was looking for my night gown when I suddenly heard my bedroom door open followed by a certain persons voice. "Hey Momo do yo-" I looked at her as her eyes widened before she slammed the door closed. I quickly found my night gown and slipped it on. I stepped out of my room and slowly approached the living room.

Once I got there I saw Jirou with her hands covering her face, "J-Jirou? A-areyou okay?" She just nodded while apologising. "I wanted to ask you if you would watch a movie with me. So will you?" She mumbled. I walked up to her, wrapping my arms around her. "Of course I will!" I exclaimed, I quickly got up and headed towards the kitchen. "Where are you going?" Jirou asked quietly. "I going to make popcorn! Meanwhile, may you choose the movie while I prepare the popcorn?" I said happily, which to my response she agreed.

~~~~Another time skip~~~~

I sat down on the couch after Jirou had put on the movie 'Up' which she had remembered was my favorite movie. I cuddled up next to her while watching the movie, I soon heard little snores coming from beside me. I turn my head and saw Jirou asleep, I then rested my head on top of hers then closed my eyes. Falling asleep with my lover beside me.