STEPS TO GOOD CHILD UPBRINGING IN ISLAM👪.

In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most merciful, Praise be to Allah "Who says in His Glorious book "There has come to you from Allah a light and a plain Book," peace and blessings of Allah (swt) continue to be upon the noblest of the prophets and messengers, our prophet Muhammad saw.

Sound upbringing is one that instills good attitude and behavior firmly in a child's heart and mind so that he/she will be able to resist corrupt whims and desires, and he/she will not feel comfortable except with things that help him/her adhere to the path of righteousness and will, despite anything that is contrary to good values.
1. Be a good person.👨

2. Choosing a good mother for the child👩

3. Taking a very good care of the mother when she is pregnant.

4. Naming a child with a beautiful, meaningful name.

5. Attahneek when a child was born before anything else.

6. Doing Aqeeqah for the child on the seventh day.

7. Breast feeding by the child's mother.

8. Doing Azkaar for the child all the times and teaching him/her the child knows how to speak.

9. Playing with the child, showering him/her compassion.

10. Kindness and Gentleness towards the child.

11. Kind treatment does not rule out the use of punishment.

12. Narrating the stories of our beloved prophet of Allah swt and the Sahaabas.

13. Good environment.🏠🏡

14. Teaching the child beautiful names of Allah and their meanings.

15. Teaching them to love one another.💑💕

16. Teaching the child basic Islam, I.e; Saalah, fasting etc.

17. Performing Wudu (ablution) and Salah with them and guiding them to do it right.

18. Choosing a very good friends for them.👧🙋

19. Showing them Allah is the greatest.

20. Choosing good schools for them.🏫

May Allah Swt bless us with sound children, May He guide and protect us, I praise Allah Subhaanahu waa ta'lah for His favor to me in writing this my little piece, I pray to Him to accept this as an act of Ibadah for His sake, I also pray and hope that this my little deed will be a benefit for mankind, a guidance for everyone who reads it, a useful piece that will benefit me and the UMMAH all together, Ameen ya Rabbi🙏🙏🙏.

Its Allah Swt Who bestow success,and guides to the straight path. OH ALLAH! " Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall in errors, Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which you did on those before us; Our Lord! Put on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear, pardon us and grant us forgiveness, Have Mercy on us, YOU ALLAH are MAULAANAH, May Jannatul-Firdous be our final home, Ameen ya Rabbil Aa'lameen🙏

BY: Safiyya Shehu Auwalu.