I'm moving..?

Hey guys!!! This is my first writing. Please suport it :)

I was just waking up from my sleep. It was morning already. I decided to do my morning routine, like always. I went into the kitchen. My mom was not there. That suprised me. I saw a note saying that she was going to work early. I made sense of that. I walked to my school. I had no friends at my school. Everybody thought I was creepy or some killer, but there rumours, you know... After school I went home. My mom was home with a sad look on her face. I asked what was wrong. She answered, "oh..I lost my job..which means we are moving.." I just wanted to kill her. I just said ok. I asked were we were moving. She said, "we were moving to America, they city of Meridian." I just rushed to my room and packed. The next day we were in the car already going to America. We went to the airport and it took 10 hours to get there, with 2 plains. We went into our new house. I went to take a walk. I was looking down, then all of a sudden I ran into a boy the same age as me. I looked up. He was really cute. He said, "Hey, watch we're your going next time. I don't have time for you" He just walked away. I was wondering why he was so rude. Was everybody in America like this? I went home telling my mom I wanted to go to bed. My mom agreed and I went upstairs. I did my night routine. I layed in my bed wondering how my new school would be. I hope it will be better than my old school. I soon fell asleep with the wind blowing in.

Sorry it was short guys! I'll try to make it longer. I hope you enjoyed my story. Next time I'm going to leave you on a cliffhanger :))))