"loogies"

╔══☆═════════════╗
L O O G I E S
╚════════════☆═══╝

"look at you kids ,
you know you're the coolest ,
the world is yours and you can't
refuse it"

Richie and the rest of the boys cleared their throats almost gagging, trying to find the spit in their throats. Richie spat first causing Eddie to giggle, then Stan, Bill, Ben, and finally Eddie.

"Oh my god, that was terrible! I win!" Richie smiled.

"You won?" Eddie questioned.

"Yeah!"

"Did you see my loogie?"

"That went the furthest! It's by distance!"

"It's mass! It's always been mass!"

"What-what is mass?"

"Who cares how far it goes! It's how cool it looks like if it's green or white or juicy or fat!"

"Alright!" Bill interrupts the nonsense. "Who's first?"

All the boys stopped talking and look down at the water down below. Fear slowly running down their veins. As the boys were panicking, y/n was behind them slowly undressing.

"Boo!" y/n giggled as the boys jumped a bit.

"Jesus! Hey, mami." Richie chuckled.

The boys then just stood there looking at her, looking at her body. "Gross, okay I'll go first."

All the boys continued to stare at her making her slightly uncomfortable, she then jumped making her way towards the water.

"What the fuck" Richie looked down. "Holy shit! We just got shown off by my girlfriend!"

"A girl you mean?" Eddie questioned.

"Make that two!" Beverly yelled from behind them, they all turned around and watched as Beverly removed her dress. "Sissies!" She ran towards the end of the quarry and jumped.

"Fuck. We have to do that now?" Stan asked.

"Yes." Eddie groaned.

"Come on!" y/n and Beverly yelled at the boys from below. "Pussies!"

"Shit." Bill waved down at the girls.

Then one by one, the boys jumped off the quarry. Finally having the balls to do so.

They all splashed around and played with the water. Each enjoying the refreshing cold touch of the water.

"Chicken fight!" Richie yelled as he went under water and put y/n on his shoulders which caused her to giggle.

Bill did the same and put Beverly on his shoulders and they tried and knock each other off.

Richie and y/n pushed off Beverly and Bill. y/n laughed as she saw Beverly fall backwards into the water.

"Hell yeah!" Richie cried out as he looked up at y/n who was smiling widely at the boy.

They splashed around and played in the water. Bill and Beverly looked at Eddie who is occasionally somehow shoving Stans head into the water, choking him.

"What the fuck." y/n laughed as she sees poor Stan.

Bill then stared over at Beverly with heart eyes, Beverly looked up from looking at Eddie and smirked once she saw that Bill looked
away after staring at her, Ben then looks at Beverly and tried hard not to smile. Damn, it's a fucking love triangle.

"Ah shit! Holy fuck! What was that?!" y/n grabbed onto Stans shoulder.

"What?" Eddie looked at y/n who was slightly panicking.

"Something just touched my foot."

"It's probably Richie, pretty sure he has a foot fetish." Eddie laughed at his own joke.

y/n ignored Eddies comment and looked under water trying to find anything but she can't see anything, Richie and Bill also go under water, trying to see what freaked her out.

"It's a turtle." Bill looked over at y/n.

Loud music starts playing as all the boys except Richie who is looking at y/n, look over at Beverly who was laying down on the floor tanning, y/n sat down next to Eddie on the floor below Richies feet with an unlit cigarette hanging from her mouth.

"Pshh, you guys are creeps." y/n whispered.

Beverly looked towards them and they all looked away, pretending like nothing happened.

"Pshh, You're gonna get lung cancer if you keep smoking those cancer sticks." Eddie looked at y/n who chuckled.

"I'm going to die anyway." y/n smiled.

Richie then looked down at Bens backpack which was besides y/n, he grabbed a folder which was in the backpack.

"What's up with the history project?" Eddie asked as he looked at Richie with the folder in his hands.

"Oh, well when I first moved here, I didn't have anyone to hang out with so I just started spending time in the library." Ben looked over at Beverly.

"You went to the library? On purpose?" Richie handed the folder to Bill.

"Ooh. I wanna see." Beverly got up and sat next to Bill who was looking at the information.

"Whats the back spot?" Stan asked.

"Black spot was a night club that was burned down nine years ago by that racist cult." y/n responded.

"What?" Dumbfound, Stan questioned.

Bill looked over at Beverly who was looking at the folder behind his shoulder.

"y - your hair," Bill stuttered.

"Your - your hair is beautiful Beverly." Ben cuts Bill off. Trying to "win" her.

"Oh, right. Thanks." Beverly awkwardly responded, putting her hair behind her ear.

Bill flips through some pages and looks carefully at Ben, with little bit of anger and jealousy.

"Here pass it." Richie said trying to avoid the awkward situation.

"Why is it all murders and missing kids?" Eddie panicked.

"Derry's not like any town I've ever been to before. They did a study once turns out, People die or disappear six times national average," Ben answered. "Not just adults, kids are worse. Way, way worse. I've got more stuff you guys wanna see it."