introduction

Erika's POV
"Erika!! Come one we're gonna be late!" Lo shouted from down stairs. I roll my eyes even though she can't see frustrated.
"It's ok, they give me permisson," I say winking. The school doesn't like it when I'm late but i don't care.
Oh, sorry to be rude hlet me introduce myself. I'm Erika, I am 17 years old and a senior at Oakland high. Lo is my bestfriend and my cousin, she also goes to Oakland and is a senior.
As we pull up to school we go to our usual parking spot and walk in. All eyes are on us and the bad boys behind us.
Let me introduce to you Logan. He is a player and dick but yet girls fall for him in the snap of a finger. He isn't that bad looking but he is definitely not my type.
Now Chance. He is also a player but he's a lot nicer then Logan. Guys that are jealous of him call him the squirrel from ice age but the girls drool over him because of that.
Anthony. He isn't that much of a player but he still can be and is. He's the type to fall in love quick but then a girl hurts him he becomes a big fuckboy.
And finally Jake. Jake is Logan's brother. I know it's a shocker because Jake is not bad compared to Logan. He is sweet and genuine. I definitely not gonna lie though, if a girl hurts him he will get revenge. And as in revenge I don't mean he will go and bury them alive, but he will do something to hurt their heart as much and they hurt his.
All the girls at school drool over them. In my opinion Jake is the hottest out of all of them. Don't get me wrong they aren't bad looking but they also aren't my type. Hey I didn't say that about Jake though ^^, I have a boyfriend. Shhhhh.
Evan. Evan in my boyfriend, we have been together for about 3 months and he is in love. He does anything I want, I have him tied around my finger. I do love Evan but sometimes I just need space and he doesn't get it.
Now the bad boys are popular because of their reputation. I guess I am sort of too since I'm a model and the captain of the cheerleading squad. So I do talk to the boys sometimes since we all have the same friends but not really.