"momma"

╔══☆═════════════╗
M O M M A
╚════════════☆═══╝

"There's something in the water
I can't taste it turning sour, it's
bitter, I'm coughing but now it's
in my blood"

The 7 kids then biked over to Bens house.
As they put their bikes down, Eddie falls out of his bike, y/n laughed but soon her smile fades when she sees someone putting up a missing poster of Patrick, Patrick Hockstetter.

"Holy shit." y/n quietly whispered. "fucking Hockstetter."

"Hey y/n, you alright?" Eddie asked.

"No-uh, yeah I'm fine."

Ben ran quickly into his room, hiding a few things in his closet.

"Woah-woah! Wow!" Richie smiled.

"Cool, huh?" Ben replied.

"No, no. Nothing cool, there's nothing cool." Richie responded which made him get shoved by y/n.
"Jeez babe! Oh this is cool. Oh - no, no it's not."

y/n then walks towards Stan and Eddie who were looking at pictures that were hanged on his wall.

"What's this?" Stan pointed to a picture.

"That's Derrys charter." Ben answered. "Derry started as a Beaver tramping camp."

"Still is! Am I right boys!" Richie put his hand up wanting high fives but Stan put his hand down as Beverly rolled her eye.

"91 people signed the charter that made Derry. But later that winter they all disappeared without a trace." Ben finished.

"The entire camp?" Eddie asked.

"There are rumors of Indians but no sign of an attack. Everyone just thought it was the plague or something, but it's like one day everyone woke up and just left. The only clue was a trail of bloody clothes leading to the well house." Ben looked at the charter.

"Damn." y/n took a good look at the photos.

The door then slightly opened, caused by Beverly. Ben turned around and sees Beverly closing the door, showing a 'New kids on the block' poster, Ben eyes widened and mouthed a "no". Beverly smirked and put the door back to where it was, hiding the poster.

"I don't know, maybe he's just trying to make some friends Stanley." Richie picked something up.

y/n then walks towards Bill.

"W-where was the Well House?" Bill spoke.

"I don't know. Somewhere in town I guess. Why?" Ben responded.

"Nothing." Bill looks at the missing posters.

"I think it's in that creepy house." y/n whispered. "In Neibolt street."

"Y-you think so?"

y/n simply nodded and continued to look around.

Everyone then separated and made their ways to their homes.

y/n biked really fast, trying to get home quickly, all that information about Derry, scared her a bit, plus it was almost past curfew and she really didn't want to get in trouble.

She was going way too fast that she didn't notice a rock, she then tripped over the rock with her bike. She flew out of her bike and scrapped her legs and arms.

"Ah fuck." y/n tried to get up, but quickly tripped over her own foot, she looked down and saw a sunflower. A simple yellow flower, it was quite weird if I'm going to be honest, as y/n was about to pickup it up but a voice spoke out and stopped her.

"Need some help, honey?" The voice calmly said.

y/n slowly looked up and saw her mother. Her mother, who died years ago when she was only a child. She died in a car crash, saving y/n's life. All she remembers, is seeing her beautiful mother, covered in blood while wearing a beautiful white floral dress.

Since the death of her mother y/n's been different, a bad different, no one can really fix her. I mean she lost her mom after all.

"M-mom?" She cried as she looked at the women covered in blood.

"Don't cry baby girl. Don't cry. Mommas here. Mommas here! Why don't you come home with me? We'll have, strawberry ice-cream, your favorite! You'll be happy again!" y/n's mother yelled. "You can come and float with us! We'll float together, we all float down here!" She then turned into a horrifying clown.

y/n backed away quickly, it ran closer to her, trying to grab her. But she rapidly grabbed her bike and biked away, as fast as she could. Not looking behind her. The wheels on the bike running over the yellow sunflower.

y/n cried as she walked towards her house. She looked down at her scrapped knees and just closed her eyes, letting the tears run down to her cheeks.

"y/n! Dinner will be ready in 5!" y/n's step mother asked from downstairs.

"Okay, I'll be down in a second." y/n responded as she put bandages over her knees and arms.

She looked over at her mirror and let out a sob.
She glanced at a specific polaroid that was on her mirror, it was a polaroid of her mother.