Chapter One

Malissa was a nineteen-year-old sophomore, she's been interning at her aunt's High-end New's station for eight months now. Malissa's Aunt Cassie just gave her, her first job to travel to the Uk, specifically England Cumbria in a village called Hawkshead.

Cassie had set everything up for her. She would stay in a small town hotel called the YHA Hawkshead for one week where later on Malissa would need to find a small apartment to rent. Malissa would write her first story,
Cassie wanted her to go to college in Hawkshead for six months, She wanted to know about the " random deaths" that would surround a family when they got to close, Θάνατο is what the folks called them, specifically him. the one malissa was suppose to get close to. Θάνατο means "Death".

Malissa's job was to make Θάνατο's son fall in love with her, she needs to learn their secrets, she needs to find out what happened to the eight girls who went missing after meeting the Θάνατο.

Malissa was excited but nervous at the same time for this amazing opportunity, She was excited because of the sign of danger that she's heard about his family that excited her, she loved danger but she was nervous because she couldn't let herself fall in love with him. Malissa's goal was to make him fall in the with her and see what secrets hide behind their doors.

May 05, 2015, I've been in Hawkshead for a week now scoping out the small town, I've found a small apartment close to the college and near him, I have not had the chance to meet him yet, the locals tell stories about him and his family. I don't want to admit but just hearing his name, the stories they've told me sends chills down my spine that excites me which scares me scares me.

May 07, 2015, Today's the day, I will finally get to see him.