The White House

Kai's POV

I killed a bunch of people but this republican country doesn't care at all tbh. Daddy Donald invited me to have dinner with him this coming Sunday. I have a secret shrine of Trump related items tucked behind my clothes in my closet. I daydream about Donald Trump all day and all night. He is my idol,my inspiration, my... SAVIOR! Winter wasn't home because she is..well..dead.. and this one really nice lady at jail bailed in out so basically I'm still councilman.. right? 

I arrived at the White House at exactly 6:27 in the morning. The smell of nasty hot dog sweat spilled into my nose holes ( you'll get it later on ) as I sniffed the cold air. "I hope Daddy Trump smells like this.." I thought to myself, he's so hot when he's sweaty. I looked up and saw the one and only Donald Trump standing in front of me, dressed in a tight black dress the really complemented his backside. He led me into the front door of the White House and took me up to his room.

He laid me down on his bed and started stroking my nose. "You have a very nice nose Mr. Anderson." he whispered to me. All of a sudden, he slipped his tongue into my nostrils. I groaned as he took a hold of one of the boogers I couldn't get a couple of years ago. He pulled his tongue out of my nose. "This booger tastes like blood and the tears of Hillary supporters, kinda reminds me of Mike's." He slipped his tongue back in my nose then after a few seconds, I felt like I needed a tissue. He started stroking my nose again. Suddenly, I shot snot onto his lips and he licked it up. You will be so successful one day my boy." Trump said as he licked up the rest of my snot..

Best Day of my Life.