Roll the Dice

Before I start, let me just say,
Killua is seme 4 life
Gon is uke
Deal with my shit
I love you my reader's

^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Shit

Killua thought as his pant's grew tighter.

Right now Gon was bended down, his ass poping out because he was arching his back under the bed to grab the dice that rolled under thier, that's cause Gon and himself were playing 'Roll The Dice' Game in Gons bed room.

After the long journey of coming back from the Hunter Exam's and rescueing Killua, Gon and Killua went back to see Mito-san just as Gon promised.

And so after Mito told Gon and Killua to go shower and eat, Gon asked Killua if he wanted to play a board game before bed.

Killua of course, smirked and nodded, thinking he could beat Gon in any thing.

As it was Killua's turn to roll the dice, Killua accidently used a little to much force, so it went under Gon's bed.

"Killua..." Gon pouted.

"S-sorry Gon..heh." Killua said. "That's alright Killua I'll get it." Gon smiled as he got up and bended down under the bed to grab the dice.

"Wow Killua, you really put a lot a force in that dice. Were you that frustrated?" Gon giggled as he continued to reach to the dice that was beyond his reach.

"Shut up, Gon I know I was being a baka-"Killua stop his sentence when he looked at Gon, well more like Gon's ass.

Yep. His pants just got tight.

He would see Gon ass just moving back and forth, like the were moving against him, when actually Gon was struggling to find those dice.

Gon moved back to get out only cause he was gonna wipe of some sweat from his forehead he was also panting cause hot it kinda got.

But the sight to Killua was beyond heavenly.

To him it looked like he was panting and moaning under Killua, with some collar that say 'my bitch'. With his leg's spread open begging him for a release.

"Hey...Killua~" Gon panted.

Killua snaped.

Killua stood up and walk toward's Gon, who was was about to go under the bed to reach out to the dice again.

Click

In a instant Killua locked Gon's door and with out a sound in less of a second, Killua was behind Gon.

Gon insatntly feeling his presence, was about to slowly turn around, asking "Hey Kill-"

Gon was abruptly cut off when suddenly Killua grabbed the back of Gon's neck, not in a choking manner but like pinning him to the ground.

Gon was confused and a bit concerd for his best friend. 'Is he protecting me??' 'Did he accidentally flip on his switch??' (Like his assassin mode)

Gon flinched when he felt something hit his thigh. Gon, being curious, looked down, tryin to get a better angle at what he was feeling.

His bright amber-goldish eye's went wide.

Gon mabey small minded, but he know's what a dick look's like. He would never be disgusted or think dirty but he'd think its embarrassing or funny. He would even think his own dick was kinda funny. But he thought looking at someone else region was embarrassing.

All tho he wondered.

'Why does killua have his dick out?' He thought rapidly.

With Killua's free hand, he grabed the hem of Gon's short's and boxer's and yanked them down to Gon's knee's.

"K-killua w-what a-ar-are you do-doing"Gon gasped.

Killua obviously ignored him, he being inpatient, just wanting to fuck raw already.

Killua grabed the head of cock and parted Gon's butt tocks his finger's playing with his pink asshole then sliped it in raw.

"AHG! OW! KILLUAH!" Gon screamed in pain, he felt like he was being torn in two.

Killua didn't stop.

Killua thrusted inside and slid out roughly pushing and pulling his inside.

He flipped Gon on his back and grabed Gon's thick ass thigh's and started moving deeper.

Gon on the other hand felt was crying in pain. "Ag-hh! Unhh S-Sttaahpp Killuahh t-this hurt's o-ouch!!"

Gon tried pushing off Killua but Killua slamed him, hitting his sweet-spot. Gon's eye's rolled back in pure bliss.

'W-what?! Why am i feeling pleasure?'

Killua started squeezing Gon's base as he thrusted. Gon moaned not knowing if this is right.

Killua kept thrusting harder and rubbing Gon's cock at the same time as his thrust. Gon felt a knot in stomach, feeling it grow and grow, he felt like he needed to let it go.

"K-killua I-I think Ima pee!!" Gon panted.

Once again Killua spoke. "Just let it out~." Killua said in a deep erotic voice.

"Ah~!! Killua!!" Gon came hard as he tightly griped Killua's shoulder's. His eye's rolled back as he felt pure bliss running thru his body and panted heavliy.

Gon's ass clenched tightly arounded Killua's cock. Killua sharply thrusted and release his cum-shot deep in his ass.

"Ah~! Killua t-that's hot~!" Gon moaned

Some where in Killua's head he snapped out of it.

He quicky looked at Gon and saw how he was covered in his cum and panting.

Instantly getting erection and nosebleed but then put his hand's on Gon's side's and bowing down while still inside Gon.

"K-killua!" Gon blushed. "Gon! Please forgive me for rapeing you!" Killua stated embarrassed.

"I-I don't know what came over I just saw you and how sexy you look and thinking dirty about you and-" Suddenly Gon pulled him to a hug.

"It's alright Killua, it actually....felt good." Gon was red as a tomato and looked down.

"Gon."

...

"Gon?"

Gon looked up and did a closed eye smile.

"Found the dice."

Killua just stared at him.

"You really wanna continue the game?"

Gon open's his eye's in confussion. "What do you mean?"

Killua slam's Gon to the floor.

Killua smirk's.
"I mean, wanna go another round?"

"Eh?"

And then it was 6 a.m when I got to sleep.

<°>°<°<°>°<<°<°>°>>°°<°>°

1007 word's

I freaken awsome.

Dunce~

~~~