Brin + Lanna + Kristen

Lanna POV

"Good morning people, it's ya Girl Lanna. You figured I am moving to LA with Brin, and our Friend Kristen who lives there already. I thought it would be a good idea to move there with her because, well why not? Uhm, so brin is upstairs getting ready and we are going to go shopping for New decorations, bedspreads, and bedsheets. Plus, Brin needed a knew mic since I now "borrowed" her old one. So I have to go change into more comfy clothes and I will be back."

Lanna cut off the camera, hearing Brin from upstairs blasting 'This is America.'

"BRINNNNNNN!" Lanna shouted coming into her room.

"LANNAAAAA!!" Brin shouted back.

"Help me pick an outfit," Lanna whined seeing her outfit.

"Okay, okay, gosh woman calm your tits" she laughed walking into my room. "Let me see what I can do,"

Brin POV

I rummaged through Lanna's closet, when I heard her phone ding.

"Ohhh, someone tagged me on Instagram. I wonder.." Lanna said to herself. I was flipping through her closet when I heard a siren squeal.

"OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH!" Lanna squealed, no spaces in between those words. "JACK AND JACK LIKED OUR DANCE TO WILD LIFE! BRIN! I NEED TO CALL KRISTEN! OH MY GOSH!" She quickly called Kristen faster than The Flash.

"LANNA! DID YOU SEE IT?! OH MY GOD, THE JACKS LIKED YOUR POSTS, AND ARE LOOKING FOR YOU AND BRIN! THAT IS, LIKE, A BIG DEAL! OH MY GOD! I CAN TELL THEM THAT I LIVE IN L.A, AND YOU ARE MOVING HERE! IMAGINE YOU DANCING AT ONE OF THEIR CONCERTS! LANNA THIS IS A BIG DEAL!" You could hear Kristen through the phone.

"I KNOW!" Lanna squeals. "OKAY YOU DO THAT I'LL CALL YOU LATER, OH MY GOD! AHHH!"

I rolled my eyes, but smiled at her.

"We did it! We finally got noticed all thanks to your talented little head." I said, hugging her - knowing how much this meant to her.

"Okay, did you pick an outfit??" She said.

"Yup, you'll look so cute in this," I said and handed a cute outfit to her.

3rd Person POV

Lanna turned on her camera.

"Finally! Brin and I are ready. Here's her outfit," She said showing Brin's outfit to the lens.

 Here's her outfit," She said showing Brin's outfit to the lens

Brin was a caramel skinned girl with naturally curly hair. She was short but was very tough. She always threw snarky remarks at Lanna, ever since Junior High.

Her and Lanna had been friends ever since grade 7, but in grade 8 they got closer.

She was very stylish, and she knew her Hip Hop Music. She was a Slam Poetrist on Youtube, who recorded herself speaking out her words. She and Lanna usually work together and brainstorm ideas.

She was like Liza Koshy and IISuperwomanII mixed. She was very athletic, open-minded, very positive and when things got to her, they got to her good.

"And this is my outfit. Brin, can you please hold my camera and show my outfit??" Lanna asked, nicely.

"Sure." Brin took the camera and started being funny. "Ooh! Look at that sexy girl! She's only 99 cents. Boys, come get your own Lanna! Ooh! Look at her! Won't you just want to f-"

"OKAY BRIN THAT'S ENOUGH!" Lanna said laughing.

Lanna was dark skinned, like milk chocolate, but a little darker

She always had different hairstyles. Braids, weaves. You name it, she's had it in every color. She was okay height.

Now this girl is a roaster. She doesn't do it that much but when she does? Run.

She's the total fashionista. She was a dancer, neauty gurup, Youtuber, and Instagram model (Part-Time).

She was famous but not very much. She was up there with Liza Koshy and Colleen, but she wasn't up there with James Charles or IISuperwomanII.

She was very hot-tempered but is very kind and calm most times. She has some trust issues, but not that bad.

She's very loyal and loving. Has A heart of Gold some people say.When things get to her...She has a harsh taste of reality.

"Okay, guys so we are at sleep country and, are going to get a few things like new bed spreads, since we are donating our old ones and they're kind of like from NAIT our old university."

"Ooh! Lanna! Look at this I want these," Brin says.

"Are those gonna be yours??" Lanna asked.

"Yeah" She basically gushed.

"Okay, it seems as if Brin found hers and I already found mine so we are going to mail them to Kristen, and she's gonna put them in our rooms. Now where are we going, Brin??" Lanna asked after they bought their stuff and were driving.

"Ohh, let's go to Tim Horton's!" Brin said

"Okay, so After Timmy's we'll be going home, and packing. Then we have our flight in about 3 days, we moved half of our stuff. It's already shipped, and ready. So, now all we have to do is pack up clothes and ship the extras off. They should get there in 2 days max," Lanna said.

End of chapter one.