Crucial Information

Hello readers, and welcome to Pokémon Cross Generations!!! Before you read this story theres a few thing you need know so you won't get completely confused or lost.

   First off, instead of people capturing Pokémon to train and battle, the trainers themselves can actually turn into them. I wanted to spice things up a bit and try something different for a changes. Every person is able to transform into only one Pokémon, meaning that their born with the capability to transform into that one single Pokémon and can't change into any other. The only loop hole to this it evolving to their next stage, for example if someone is born with the capability to transform into charmander, they cannot change into a bulbasaur no matter how badly they want to, but are still able to evolve into there next stage such as: Charmander ➡️ Charmilion ➡️ Charzard.

   Second, even though people can turn into Pokémon, there are still wild Pokémon. Wild Pokémon, hence the name are wild, meaning they do not have a human counterpart. In other words they are the regular pokemon that we all now and love.

   Third, due to several characters having so many different versions and counter parts of themselves,
[for example: Gary Oak, Green, Champion Blue, Professor Gary / Several different versions of Red] I had to mix some of them together to make them into one person for example, Ethan and Gold are both the same characters but with different names so I simply combined them to make a first and last name naming him Ethan Gold. Another example was how there are many characters who had tons of different versions for their appearance such as Red, Green/Blue and Blue/Leaf, so I just chose a single version and combine two of their names for each of them to create a completed character.

   Fourth, mega stones and Z-stones are included in this story as well as an additional stone I made up called, legend stone. Z-stones are simple enough to explain, if a person with the same Pokémon type(Fire, Water, Grass) as the Z-stone touches it they can now use that Z-move but are only allowed to have only one, if they were to touch another Z-stone with the same element type nothing would happen. As for mega stones, they are a bit more complicated, if a person who has the ability to transform into the same Pokémon as the mega stone they touch, instead of simply unlocking their mega form they have to fight and defeat the mega evolved Pokémon in order to unlock that form. The Pokémon in the mega stone will not stop attacking until everyone within range is either defeated(meaning knocked out), runs away far enough from the original spot where the stone stood, or it itself is defeat. As for the Legend Stone it has the same principles as a mega stone only differences is that they contain Legendary Pokémon instead of mega evolved Pokémon.

Fifth, for all you Pokémon fans out there who knows each generation manga story from front to back keep in mind that not everything is exactly the same as the mangas. There are things here that'll be different cuz I wanted to spice things up a bit and so it won't all be so obvious. For instance someone may have had a specific dream in the manga but here there dream is completely different, which is a dumb example I know but hey. So keep in mind that there will be some things that will appear from manga, anime or game and there will be things that I will be changing as well as adding other thing into the mix as well. Consider it a little curve ball to keep things interesting.

Sixth, for any and all Pokémon information such as moves, pokedex, abilities, levels, characters backgrounds, pokémon/character information etc. I will be using Bulbapedia and this app to help me out. If you guys know a website or an app that would be better suited, please let me know.

   Seventh, whenever there are more than one important character together there will be times when they will narrate from their point of view

Seventh, whenever there are more than one important character together there will be times when they will narrate from their point of view. So in order for things to be easier for you guys I will write down the name of whoever is narrating and slant it then put a line before writing from there point of view.
[ Example, Red - It was cold, very cold. Cold to the point where I thought my fingers would fall off.
Blue - The temperature was well below 30 degrees and although I didn't show it, I was freezing. But I wouldn't give Red the satisfaction of seeing it.]

Well that pretty much wraps up everything you need to know so you won't get confused or lost in the story. I really hope each and everyone of you enjoy the book to the max and be sure to comment and like below. Oh and one more thing, this project is so massive that I am using the assistance of every Pokémon fan or resources I can get in order to help me make this masterpiece, so updates will be slow. If you would like to partake in helping me with this project wether in order to speed up the updating process, help create the ultimate Pokémon crossover, have any questions, want any sneak peaks or simply because you love Pokémon you can find me at, "Amino" and type in Pokémon in the search engine. Look for this type of group:

Once you joined the group and have settled in, search up my name which is conveniently the exact same one as this one: Emperor240 once you found me simply click follow

Once you joined the group and have settled in, search up my name which is conveniently the exact same one as this one: Emperor240 once you found me simply click follow. Everything you see posted is all, "Pokémon Cross Generations" related so you will see several post on. You'll also be able to ask questions, give Pokémon info on practically anything you think maybe useful and if you have any ideas for the story tell me about it and I'll think about putting it in the story if I think I can use it. So that pretty much finally wraps up EVERYTHING!!! I really hope you all enjoy the book and remember to download the amino app if you want to help, stay up to date or get sneak peaks of the book. Till next time Pokémon lovers.

Sum everything up:

   1. People can turn into Pokémon and back into humans.
   2. There are still wild Pokémon in the Pokémon world.
   3. I will be using one version of a character and will create a first and last name using two versions of the character.
   4. Z-moves, Mega Stones and Legend Stones will be included
   5. Some things that are in the manga, anime and games will be included and others things will be changed and there will be extras things that will be added as well.
   6. I will be using the Pokémon app Dexter and Bulbapedia for help so things can be accurate to the games, manga and anime.
   7. You will see the names of the person who is currently narrating.

Just in case you guys are interested.