What you want

Taehyung blew out a smoke just from his ciggarette as he paired it with his strong tequila. He's alone sitting in the counter bar, watching alone all the wild people here inside this heavy club.

On the stage, the strippers were there, dancing on the pole almost naked, in fact the girls didn't wear anything but only with their thin panties. And another fact, no bras so all the people(literally all the guys) here are wild and louder. screaming out loud for the adoration of the displays of shaped and enhance flesh in front of them.

Money on the stage were anywhere because almost all guys are throwing big value of their moneys, taehyung smirked at the view before murmuring “Hot.” hisself.

Meanwhile Jisoo, wasn't comfortable on her seat. It's already 10 o' clock in the evening and her boyfriend's still not arriving, Which was no other one guy named Taehyung.

“Where is that bastard?” she murmured, while checking her phone and being alert all the time if ever her boyfriend, taehyung would send her a message.

Breathing heavily, she opened her phone and dialed up his number. She already did call his phone countless times, but she could only hear “the number you had dialed cannot be reach, please try again later” again and again.

Out of her overthinking thoughts in her mind, a sudden call approached her. “Hello? Tae?”

Uhh. Jisoo, this is hoseok. Can you go here? I mean, here in the club?” as the disappointment painted on her visuals and heavily sighed.

“Ohh. May i know why? Actually, i'm still waiting for taehyung because until now he isn't yet showing up here and i'm worried. ” there was a tint of slightest shaking getting along with her voice.

“Really, jisoo? You just answered your question.” hoseok responded on the other line.

“What?”

“Come here, someone's getting out of control. You know, girls-”

She didn't let him finish and ended the call as she immediately slid her cellphone inside her sling bag, taking heavy steps outside her house with her heavy breathing so was her chest.

Taehyung, who's now really drunk can't control him to get himself wild. Even his friends can't stop him.

He heads towards the crowded tables, men in tuxedos looking professionals sitting and out of control aggressively coaching the strippers can be seen on the view, his evil grin influenced of sin wasn't leaving his adonis visage until he reached almost in front of the dirty stage with naked girls dancing erotically.

He cheered out together with the guys everywhere beside him as he took money out of his pocket.

He threw it quickly on the stage, as he got more joyous on the scene with the loud and hyper crowd.

“Woooh!” his voice cheering,

The time passed by fastly until the girls confidently started to take off their panties.

“Hot diggity dog! That's right, girls!” that was taehyung,

The people all around berserk and blasted. screaming anything and, cursing in amusement for witnessing a pleasant view.