Final

Kim hears the door to his hospital room opens. He then put his phone down to welcome whoever it is that has made time to come and pay him a visit.

“Euy, P’Kim!” Bas peeks his head into the room as if to make sure Kim is inside before walking in holding a basket of fruits as well as bouquet of flowers.

“N’Bas!” Kim exclaims, pleasantly surprised as he look at the young actor. “Oh and P’Oh,” he adds as soon as he notice another person walking behind Bas.

“Only have eyes for N’Bas always, huh.” P'Oh teases, following after Bas to get closer to Kim.

He pushes himself up and takes the flower Bas offers for him. “Thanks,” He mutters and put it on his lap.
“I can't believe you got admitted to the hospital!” Bas says.

“I can't believe it too. How have you been?” Kim asks, ruffling Bas’ hair affectionately.

“Talked as if you guys haven't met for years.”  P'Oh chirps in.

Bas ignores the side comment and answers, “Great, of course! The other guys are doing well also.”

“That's good to hear,” Kim says fondly to which Bas smiles cutely at.

“Ugh, the atmosphere here makes me want to barf.”

Bas glares at him playfully and says with much sass, “If you don't like it, the door is right there. You are always welcome to leave.”

Kim laughs at Bas’ sassy remark and asks yet again, “Now that I think of it, Nong, why do you look so happy for someone whose beloved P has just gotten admitted to the hospital?”

Bas shrugs nonchalantly, “Why wouldn't I? I mean you're well and all.”

The older actor rolls his eyes and turns to his P. “So P, how many times does N’Bas cry this time?” He asks teasingly.

P’Oh rubs his chin, making a thoughtful expression. “He cried once you passed out, then on the way home after the event and he probably cried at home too. So maybe three to four time.” P'oh counts.

“P!” Bas looks at him with a wide eyes, he can't believe P'oh just sold him out like that!

“Oops.” P'oh laughs out loud. “Guess it's my cue to leave now. I am always welcome to leave, right? I'll come back later, nongs.” He announces and goes straight to the door to escape from Bas’ wrath.

“So three times, huh?” Kim pester once they both are left alone.

“Shut up, P,” Bas throws one apple to him, pouting.

Kim catches it with ease, “Were you worried?”

“Of course. I must be insane if I weren't!” Bas argues and sit down on the edge of Kim’s bed. “P is my fann after all.

Kim then smiles no- he is grinning like a mad man. After all it's not an everyday occurrence that Bas calls Kim his fann. “You should say things like that more often.”

Bas cocks his head at that, “S-Say things like what?”

“That P is your fann.” Kim blurts out straightforwardly.

“As if!” The younger retaliates with red cheeks and Kim laughs gleefully at that.

“Nong, you are too cute. It's not good for my health,” Kim says dramatically while touching his heart. “You're going to make me stay here longer.” He then continues.

Bas simply rolls his eyes at that and ignores his P.

“What are you going to do after this?” Kim asks, hand reaching over to grab onto Bas’ hand.

Bas let him do so, his thumb absentmindedly caressing the back of Kim's hand, before answering. “Not sure. I think I'll just go home. Why do you ask?”

“That means you are free right?”

“Most likely.”

“Then can't you stay here longer?”

“Why?” Bas questions.

“Why? You still need to ask? Your precious P is in need of company, it's boring being by myself here.” Kim complaints with a slight jut of his lips.

Bas takes this as an opportunity to tease him. “But don't you have maaaany nurses to keep you company?”

“Mmh, I haven’t called any nurses to come here unless when it's absolutely necessary. Or do you prefer if I have nurses to keep me company?” Kim asks with a raised brow.

“What? No! Wait- What?” Wait wasn't Bas the one supposed to be teasing? Not the other way around! He pouts at the realisation that Kim is using his own weapon against himself and the pout deepens when he hears Kim laughing.

“Just keep me company, Nong.”

“No. You're an asshole.”

“What do you mean, I'm a person!” Kim laughs again out loud.

“Ugh- I hate you P!”

“No you don’t. Stay here, na? Bas? Do it for P, na, na, na?” He asks, eyes big and pleading.

Bas staggers back slightly. “P.. that's not fair.” He says, shoulder slumped. “Fine.”

“Yes! That's my Nong.”

“Shut u-”

Knock knock

“Are you guys done yet? Can I come in now?” P'oh pokes his head inside.

“Eyy, P. You're disrupting us.” Kim says playfully and Bas chuckles, motioning him to come in.

“P, I'm staying back later. I need to take care of a big baby.” Bas says.

“Okay, just make sure not to do anything inappropriate. The walls are quite thin, you know.” P'oh says with a smirk.

Bas, with reddening cheeks, waves him off. “We won't.”

“By that I'm sure you mean : you won't. But I'm not really sure about that guy over there.” P'oh nods his chin towards Kim’s direction. “You know how THAT big baby of yours is.”

Bas then stares at Kim who's looking at him innocently. “You're right.”

Kim's jaw drops at that. “P! You're going to make Bas change his decision!”

P'oh shrugs. “I’m just warning him.”

“Ugh! Bas, you know P won't do anything in this kind of place!” Kim says, hand moving frantically, hoping Bas wouldn't take back his words.

“P, shut up. I'll still stay, okay.” Bas says. “I'll make sure you do nothing, though.”

“I won't,” Kim says with his blinding smile and Bas can't help but to melt at that.

“You're such a baby, P.”

But then despite all they said, in the end, Bas still gave in into his P’s perverted wish anyway.
Kim simply couldn't resist Bas and Bas is just that weak for Kim.