W i n t e r

⚠️Disclaimer!⚠️
This is just a fanfiction so i don't know any of the people in rl, please remember that!!!
Also i made them a bit older(bc jeongin is a minor and it just fits the story the best)

3 days befor Christmas

J e o n g i n

I was walking to work, admiring the small streets on the outskirts of Seoul.

I work at a little Café where our guests are mostly older people, in fact my boss,( if i can call her  that) she is more like a mother to me. It's really nice to work there since she lets me bake my own cakes, it's so much fun to bake and decorate cakes.

Hearing the doorbells as i entered the Café mrs. Bae turned around and smiled at me. "Good morning mrs. Bae" i said while giving her a genuine smile. "Oh good morning to you too my dear! Are you feeling better now? I was really worried as you told me that you were sick." She said.

Actually i was 'sick' for a view days, i didn't feel good and also vomited sometimes.
But when i found out why i wasn't feeling good and i was really shocked, worried but at the same time really happy.

"Yeah i kinda... got pregnant." I simply said, as i looked at the ground but soon felt two arms hugging me. "Oh dear I'm so happy for you! Did you tell your boyfriend yet?"
"Not yet, I'm planning on surprising him on Christmas, because his family from Australia is coming to celebrate with us! But i don't really know how..."

"Maybe you should do it simple but not too simple."

*~.°•>

B a n g  C h a n

I was stressed.

Really stressed.

I was planning to purpose to jeongin for Christmas but I'm currently working and i have to get the ring befor the shop closes...
Im working as a composer for kpop idols and i have too stay at my studio or at some  company.

I'm currently in my studio trying to bring up some beats and lyrics but can't cause I'm always thinking about purposing to jeongin.
Also my family wanted to talk about the arrival and everything that has something to do with Christmas like what jeongin and i want for Christmas.

I got up from my chair 10 minutes befor my actual finishing time(idrk at this point).
I grabbed my things, rush down the stairs of my studio and hurried outside, got in my car and drove to the store.

I opend the door of the store breathless and walked up to the cashier.
"Hello my name is Bang Chan i was told i could get my engagement ring" i said breathless, lookin at the cashier.
He smiled at me. "Yes that right, just a view seconds I'll get the ring." He turned around and entered another room behind the counter and came back with a little dark blue box.
He gave the box to me and i opened it.
To golden rings with little diamonds were shining at me, at the bottom are the first letters of our names engraved.
"They are really beautiful,Thank you so much Jeongin will love them!"
I paid for them and put them in my pocket.

*~.°•>

J e o n g i n

I was serving some guests their food as i felt a bit dizzy. " Is everything okay?" An older woman asked. " Eh yes " i said trying to hold on to a wall.