When There's No Hope, Reach For The Skye {BoyxBoy Oneshot}

This is a BoyxBoy Oneshot.

This may contain mild sexual content (Well...it's graphic to some? I don't know)

This story is completely fictional and it is all from my imagination.

I am in no way a homophone (OBVIOUSLY) so no one should be offended by what I write.

Skye: the blonde(?) guy in the cover

Rain: the black haired guy in the cover

{This Oneshot is dedicated to Cresil21. Thankyou for commenting on one of our stories!}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's going on, little doggie?"

I turned my now drenched and completely dead face to him. He was smiling in the rain with such nonchalance with no umbrella, his hands tucked in his jeans as he stared at me, amused. I stared back at him with lifeless eyes, long black hair reaching right above them with water dripping endlessly from the tip. He was right. I looked nothing more than an abandoned mutt in the streets.

He walked over and crouched right in front of me so that his face was inches away from mine. He grinned as he brushed cold wet hair off of my chilling white face. "You're pretty cute. I think I'm going to keep you!" he grabbed a hold of my wrist as he swiftly pulled me up and walked me to wherever he wanted me to go.

I didn't care. No one in this world needs me. Even if I disappear, no one would notice.

No one cares.

"Ahhh here we are!" he shouted loudly as we reached his destination, an old looking apartment complex with rusty metal stairs and dent doors that had numbers carved on each one of them. The door we stood in front of had the number "10" on it. He reached into his pocket and got out a key as rusty as the stairs.

He managed to open the door after several bangs and crashes and extends his arm to the now opened entrance. "After you. Come in! Mi casa es tu casa!" he giggles as he pushes me into the room. The apartment was nothing special. It was a one room apartment with a couch, bed, closet, an old portable TV and a tiny unnoticeable kitchen at the far corner of the room.

"Oh you liking the TV, Rain? I got it from a close friend of mine!" he said with sparkling eyes.

"Rain?" I asked in a low voice, almost a murmur.

"Yup! That's your name from now on and you'll be my pet! You can sleep on the couch and I'll feed you three times a day!" 

I stared at the strange boy as I tried to figure out his motives. He looked a year or two above me, maybe even my age. 19? 20? He walked over to the closet, opened it and got out a large towel. He dried his dirty blonde hair as he rubbed the towel all over his head, then using it to dry off his body.

"Come here boy. Come here. I bet you're cold!" he said in a friendly tone.

"You do know... that I'm not an actual dog right?" I said monotonously.

He laughed and walked over to me as he placed the towel on top of me and began to dry my entire cold wet shivering body. I twitched with surprise; since my body had no energy left to react in a more obvious way, as he began to strip me of my clothes.

"What the hell are yo-" 

"Shhhhh. Down boy. It's ok. Calm down. Everything's ok now. I won't hurt you."

I couldn't help it. My body couldn't object any further. His voice was a lullaby to me as I suddenly drifted off to sleep. 

"...I'm sorry"