Camra's 1

I Love JEff the killer I love to fangirl >:3!

"Yasha, You ganna Introduce Yourself!" My best friend Jeffery said pointing the camra Into my face. "Listen, I know your one of those Marbal hornets or whatever but I already know that your 'Masky' and 'Hoody' people are good as fake." I said looking at my two other friends dressed up in a stupid mask and a stupid ski mask. "Common Yasha, Tell us about what you saw common!!!" Jeffery Begged me. "Fine, I saw Masky When We were coming into the Woods. But it was probably yean or Sophie over there, I know it was!" To start, MY name's Yasha Martex. I live with my best friends Jeffery, Yes Jeffery is a she, Yean and Sophie are also The others I live with they are both also Girls. "Anyway, Why did you put that stupid make-up on Jeffery? Were just doing Shit out here we dont need to look like...Friken Sirial Killers." "But I got you a outfit too Yash!! common lets go get this on!!" Jean said showing me a suit and white thing i'll put over my face then. They got me into the stupid thing and showed Jeffery. "Why am I slenderman!!! And Why did you get me into your SHIT!!!" I yelled. "You dont mean that..." I Cut Jeffery off by jumping into her arms "There here!!" I wispered and started to shake. "Guys camra's Ill hold Yasha They seem to be attracted to her!" Jeffery said grabbing my arm. 

I was shaking, This happened when we were Kids. We got stuck in the woods and I hurt my nea. A guy with a weird mask with black lips, black eyes, and Black eyebrows that were painted onto it helped us get out and held my hand. Thats when I lost my family in a car crash when I was a kid. We were driving and my dad fliped the car trying to avoid a guy in a white hoodie and ended up driving into the woods were they died. "Please no,please no, Please no!!" I wispered hugging Jeffery's arm. "Hey, Its Just like when we were Kids yasha...Dont be afraid Yash its just Masky, Your not affraid of Masky right?" But it wasent Masky That popped out...It was that White hoodied man. He said something before we started to run for dear life "Go.to.sleep." But I got hurt, I tripped and I got hurt really bad But Jeffery had her own knife and she helpped me catch up. "SOPHIA!!! GET YOUR GUNS READY GUYS JUST IN CASE!!" Jeffery yelled. We ran out of the gate that surrounded the forest and locked it but to are luck he did not keep chasing us to the city. I fell onto my nea "My body...It hurt's so bad.." I said trying to get up. "Common, Lets get her to a hospital." Sophia said putting the Gun into her Back pack. 

(At the hospital room.)

"So you say you girls got attacked by the most wanted Sirial killer! Your going to be on the news for sure I'll send in the video to the Goverment and You will probabley be sent in to the Goverment for questions." The Nurse said. she was stiching some of the wonds on my back and the rest of my body. "This will surly be profe these are knife wonds and you said he had a knife correct?" "Correct mama'. See. right here." 

"Your not afraid of masky..." Then we saw it the man and what he said "GO.TO.SLEEP!" "GO GUYS RUN AHHH!!!"

"Oh my, poor girl. Common lets send it in right now by a website we are using for any patients that are found dead after being attacked." We followed the nurse to the front desk and she sent the Video in and got a message back. "We want to intervue them at middnight Cleara have them ready." was what the message said. It was 11:00 we had an hour yet. I sat in the bed with no emotion on me. Jeffery wrapped an arm around me "Im sorry I got you got dragged into are stupidity Yasha!" Jeffery said starting to cry. "Jeffery...Dont cry I was not hurt that bad.." I felt gilty for Jeffery, I know how she feels. "Alight girl's lets go." The nurse said and we all went to her car and we drove off to were ever In hell were going. We got to the Weird Goverment bilding that looked like an Insane asylum and the nurse took us to the big office with four seats that were white Just like the room. The nurse dint have her smile anymore, She strapped us into the seat's and turned the lights off. "Test 1: Water chamber." A male voice said and the room quickly filled with water and I could not breath, then when I ran outta air...I was breathing underwater and I had scale's going to my legs witch showed a sparcally black tale my friends were the same. then the water went out "Test two:Burning skin." A men In white suits came in and injected Orange stuff into us making are skin feel like it was on FIRE!!  But the burning went to my hands making my hands look like they were on fire. "Thats Increadable! Extract some of that Girls Blood right there whats her name...Yasha!!"

I tried to fight back but No! I couldent They took some of my blood. "She has mastered Water and fire while the others are Just sitting there But it should be wearing off now." 

By a year they mad 390 Tests on me and sent the others back home. and soon I was sent back to them having full contol over this world threw a Devil's eye Now Not a angle or Anything a demon!