"Save me a seat?"

"Save me a seat." I had told my best friend, Lily, as I quickly ran into the school building. Just my luck, I noticed I had forgotten my phone in the classroom just as we were boarding the school bus. 'In my desk and near my binder, in my desk and near my binder.' I said to myself while speeding in and out of the classroom, phone finally clutched in my hand. Rushing down the halls, fearing the school bus would leave without me, I wondered how I had so much energy with just a granola bar for breakfast...

Yet, all thoughts were pushed aside, as I pulled open the front doors of the school building and bumped into a someone's back. Ouch, just as my butt made contact with the ground, I looked up seeing it wasn't just anyone's back. I had smacked myself against Chris's back, quite muscular back might I add... Quickly recovering from the fall and ignoring the pain of my bum, I snappily shot back, "Why are you always in my way, Garcia?"

He, Chris Garcia, slowly turned around at the sound of his name. Smirking, he quite sarcastically stated, "Well look who it is..Miss. Caitlyn Collins, to what do I owe the lovely pleasure of your presence on this beautiful day?" My eyebrows instinctively shot up as I brought the same amount of attitude, "Oh, Mr. Garcia, haven't you ever heard that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit?...but I do have a little idea of how you may repay the pleasure in private.." I suggestively had said back, returning of course a little wink to it. He all but did send me one of his trademark smirks that always seemed to have made an appearance in our constant, (one might say, flirty) banter. Which I seem to have mimicked as one of his buddies, Rick, easily pulled me off the ground while quite successfully flexing his arms. Returning a quick 'Thanks' in his direction, back on my two feet, I subtly admired his arms for maybe a second too long...Then being brought out of my trance as the bus driver had honked to speed us along.

I daringly and a little too flirtatiously quipped a "See ya later boys.." to their little possy while sashaying my hips right to the bus. That ought to get Rick's..well the boys' attention, I thought, smirking proudly to myself.

Hi lovelies! Quick little preview of my new story 'Sit With Me?' I'm sorry abouy any grammatical or spelling errors! Hope you liked it and don't forget to vote & comment to kindly give me feed back <3 please share my story & as always, love ya babes