1. A samurai must face his fears

Antonio

After such a long time, we finally defeated Master Xandred, it was a long, tough, exhausting battle but we finally did it, I knew we could, I knew Jayden could beat him, he was always so devoted to samurai life that he even made me want to become a samurai.

- Samurai Rangers, Victory is ours - Jayden said again

- Power down - everyone said, I followed.

- We did it guys, the Nighlok will never torment us again - said Mia as optimistic as always.

- And now... what? - said Emily, concerned.

- We go back to the Shiba house and celebrate, we deserve it - said Jayden

We were tired, and some of us took some serious blows, but we were gonna be just fine, some rest and that's it.

Back home, Ji and Lauren were expecting us, they had a full meal for us.

- Rangers! I'm so glad you're back, I'm very proud of you, no samurai generation has ever made a mentor so proud as I am of all of you - said Mentor Ji

- Thanks for everything Mentor, we couldn't have done it without you - Said Kevin

- And Lauren, the Shiba fire disk you gave us was just what we needed, that was golden!- I said, her arm has bandaged, and she looked weary, but I still hugged her, I'm so thankful for all her help.

- Let's dig in! - said Mia - Gosh this looks as good as my Brussels sprouts chocolate pasta - she said again, everyone looked alarmed and no one knew what to say.

- I love it, you're a superb chef Mia - said Lauren, geez how can she digest Mia's food.

By my side was Jayden, happy, smiling at last, had been a while since I'd seen him genuinely happy, I'm glad he looks like this, if anything had happened to him, I don't know what would I have done.

You see, Jayden's my best friend... but ever since I came back to the Shiba house I started feeling weird, all I have wanted was to impress him, I wanted him to look at me, I... well... I don't know, it feels just so weird, all of this.

We ate like there was no tomorrow, Mentor was starting to worry Grinataur's dirt had gotten on us once again, but eventually we got stuffed and went back inside.

- Gather everyone, we need to speak - Mentor called to us, so we went.

- As of now, you're free to go back to your normal lives, you'll be samurai forever, indeed, but for now, you deserve to live normal lives, still, keep your samuraizers with you, any time a Nighlok comes back we'll need you - said Ji, he stopped, but had something else to say.

- What will you guys do? - spoke Mike

- Well, the three day I caught up with my trainer and he told me I had barely a month to train for the national swimming competition, man this will be tough - said Kevin.

- But if there's anyone who can pull that out it's you - said Em cheerfully.

- Yeah, you're the best and most disciplined one Kev, you can do it - everyone cheered him up

- Mia? - I asked

- Well, I'm going to the culinary academy - she started, on her back Mike mouthed "Thanks God" - Not a single word - she said

- I didn't say anything! - protested Mike

- I can take a Hint - she said.

- And Mike and I are going back home - said Emily holding hands with him, now that was a surprise - I wanna see Serena, see if I can help out - said Mike, they looked cute together.

- How about you Antonio? - Mia asked me

- I'll just stick around for a while, while I figure it out - I replied, sorta nervous.

- Well guys... time to go - Said Mike.

- Just once more - I said, taking my samuraizer out.

- Together - Said Jayden

-RANGERS TOGETHER! SAMURAI FOREVER! - everyone yelled with their samuraizers

They started leaving, and Jayden approached, I got really nervous.

- So... Antonio, you're sticking around? - he asked, looking for reassurance

- Yeah, well... I mean, I like it here, and you're the most important person in my life right now, I wanna enjoy it while I can - I replied, feeling my face Sanzu river red, Jayden laughed

- Fine fine, well, let's make the best of it, I'm off to train, don't wanna loose my edge - he said, leaving me there, like a stupid thinking about him.

Things from that day on started getting even weirder, I started wanting to hang out with Jayden, one day I even asked him to spar with me, even though I'm awful with those kendo swords, my barracuda blade is all I have know for fighting, obviously I lost, but a tad more training and gold is good to go.

To be continued...