copyright & disclaimers

this work is unedited.

New Orleans. An entire city swathed in magic, history, and culture. From the practitioners of voodoo praying to the bones of Marie Laveau to the famed vampires who haunt cemeteries. But never in her wildest imaginations did Lena Laroux ever expect any of it to be real.

The seventeen wards of New Orleans are each controlled by a coven of witches. The most infamous among them are the Chastain family, whose privilege have allowed them to reap power over New Orleans. With newly awakened abilities, the five Laroux children intend on regaining control over their city.

However, unbeknownst to any of them, a dark plot is brewing right underneath them all. A power unknown and mysterious, and a power bent on killing them all.

Copyright © 2018, Vega Blue

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

Disclaimer:

Any thoughts, opinions, or expressions displayed in this work pertaining to society, people, or systems, do not necessarily reflect the views of the author. This work contains and discusses controversial elements. Please be conscious.

This book is an unedited first draft, and thus will inevitably contain errors, whether they be grammatical, in spelling, or plot-wise. Again, please be conscious when commenting.