The start of things

(Markus P.O.V)
It was November 20th, 2020. I was laying in bed sleeping waiting for the alarm that wakes me up every morning when it's a school day.

I here the birds chirping along with city noises in the background. It was a peaceful morning.

I got woken up by my alarm, so I sat up and turned it off letting my legs swing off the side of my bed. I get up very lazy wiping my tired eyes trying to get more awake.

I start to undress myself out of my pajamas. I grabbed the most comfortable sweater I had in my closet and my black jeans.

Finishing my outfit for the day I put of some shoes and as I walk though my bedroom door I grabbed my school bag and walked down stairs to see my lovely mother making breakfast for me. "Morning mum, this breakfast smells delicious!" I said sitting down at the table while I set me bag next to me.

"Thank you sweetheart, did you finish your homework?" My mother ask in concern. "Yes I did," I said as I took a bite out of my delicious food. "Good, now hurry and eat. The buss will be here any minute." I finished my food putting up the plate.

I walk over to my sweet mother giving her a kiss on the forehead. She smilies and I leave the house walk up to the buss.

Me and my mom had a very good relationship. The reason for it was that my father had passed away three years ago from a car accident on the way home from work. It was heartbreaking for my mother for she had to do more around ever sense. I helped her by being her only son. Her only family left.

I sat in the buss being greeted by some familiar faces here in there. I saw my best friend Mitch in the very back, so I decided to sit next to him. "Hey buddy!" I greeted him with a man hug. "Oh, hey dude!" He hug me back.

Mitch starts the conversation, "Bro I regret staying up all night playing the new game on the PS4.." he said exhausted.

I chuckled, " why do you still have a PS4? You know those things are like so overrated now" he looked at me offended but still knew I was joking around, " how could you say that foul thing!" He playfully punches me in the shoulder and we both laughed.

Fast forward into the day it was lunch time. I had some friends surrounding me along with Mitch. I wasn't too happy having jocks as my friends, they were bunch of Dickheads anyway, but I guess I didn't care as much.

We all where talking, laughing, eating, having a good time. In the corner of my eye I saw her. Susan. She was the light of my life, yeah we were friends but I felt more. She walked over to her friends and sat her table with all her girl-friends.

Her hair was long and black as night. Her eyes where Hazel and beautiful. She was so nice and cared for others. She's also the popular girl at School and a bunch of jocks would always crawl around her personal space. Especially a guy named John.

His spiky blond hair along with this light blue eyes, and his buff like body made me so jealous but I hated him so much. He was so cocky as well with his hateful attitude. He picked on Mitch a couple times, has been picking on kids like Mitch for a while.

I rolled my eyes and tried to make him not ruin my lunchtime with the people that make me happy. I got up and threw my tray away and with that the bell rang for the next class.

I get back home exhausted from a long day of school. My mom asked, " how was your day sweetie? Do you have homework?" She stood in the kitchen. I walked over to her, " yes mom it was a good day and no I don't finally." I scoffed with relief. She gave me a smile and with that I walked back upstairs setting my bag down and collapsing on my bed.

My phone started to vibrate and I pulled it out of my pocket. I got a text message from one of my friends at school ,his name was joe.

" hey man I'm throwing a big ass party you want to come?" I replied to the text message saying I replied to the text message saying, "I'll ask my mom." He replied back saying, "dude! you don't gotta ask your mom for this come on man. Man up dude." I rolled my eyes, then thought to myself.

I'm sure she won't mind she will just be home alone for what? One night? I'm sure she'll be fine. I'll go when she falls alseep.

And with that I made a decision that I might regret. I looked on my phone with the text message he sent saying, "dude ya there?"

"Yeah I'll be there. When's the party?" I questioned him. "Dude it's gonna be so frickin fire dude! It starts at 10:00pm will you make it?"

Perfect

I text him back, " yeah I'll make it" and with that put my phone down and rolled on my back. My gut was telling me that this was a bad idea but I haven't been to a party in forever and my mom would freak out if I went out that late, but it's your loss of freak out that her son is not here with her.

I decided to take a quick nap so I can have more energy for the party. I hope Susan will be there. I'm sure she will.

I didn't know what was gonna happen next. I've made my choice. And I have to live with it.