A Different Ending...

I was looking around the corner to see Thomas with puffy red eyes and Edith covered in blood.

Edith was hysterical and blurred out," You lied to me! You poisoned me!" Thomas with such guilt and sadness replied while grabbing onto her for dear life,"I did." She paused and looked at him,"You said you loved me!" He shook her and with wide eyes said,"I do!"

I looked at them both with blurry eyes, I only then realized I was crying.

-looking into the past memory when Thomas and I loved each other, I still love him, but I don't know about him loving me- 

I held his soft warm hand while standing on the grass in the summer at night to look at the stars, I loved to star gaze. Thomas loved to see the gleam in my eyes everytime we stargazed. (the song perfect my Ed Sheeran piano no words would go nice with this, just a suggestion) I would even sometimes do the European Waltz with him we both loved to dance. It was like meant to be. I knew Thomas vowed Luciell that he would love no one else, but it happened, I was his first love. I hoped I was his last, boy was I wrong. When I saw Edith, the way he would be with her, the way he smiled, the way he laughed, the way he would twirl her, that happened with me and him. It didn't last long because Thomas fell out of love for me and fell in love with her. I never thought this would happen but it did. I let him go even though I love and cherish him dearly, I will until the day I die. 

-end of flashback- 

Thomas was still holding on to her and she was still, frozen still. He took the chance and kissed her. It shattered my heart into the little pieces that were left. She let him go and pushed him away slightly, he looked at her in shock, he couldn't understand why she did that. She loved him too much to see him die, she understood that if he goes in that room...he might not come back. She pushed him out of the way and ran to Luciell. He stood still trying to realize what has happened, I wiped away my tears to see Thomas spotting me...he looked with guilt at me and I started to run. Not into his direction, but to the direction of the exit. I didn't want to be in this house anymore, knowing that my heart is gone and the love of Thomas' life might die and his heart shattering into a billion pieces would kill me. I was running down the stairs when Thomas grabbed my arm and looked me into my eyes. I understood he saw my reddened face from crying...I gave in and burst into tears and hugged him, I couldn't let go. 

He looked at me and said calmly, "we are leaving together." I froze and couldn't reply and when I tried he said,"I love you much more and was a fool to break your heart, I understand if you don't forgive me but-" I cut him off with a passionate kiss. God I waited so long for this to happen. Us together, alone, being able to do what we want. Until we both heard screams and cut off yells. We stopped and heard complete silence...I looked at him and he looked at me. We both ran upstairs to see them both dead...Luciell with a knife in her heart and Edith who bled out to death...I slowly looked at him and saw him freely smile, a smile I never saw before. I took his hand, that was wrapped in a bandage, he looked at me with joy and said," We are free." I smiled back and then realized, the ghosts...I took Thomas' hand and ran as fast as possible taking coats and out the Allerdale Hall I didn't look back so did Thomas. I had enough money to get us tickets into my hometown and back to my old house. 

-looking back to Allerdale Hall- 

Luciell was a dark ghost with a skull head and with her long hair in an updo. She was playing the piano while Edith was free, she was a light spirit, she smiled as she saw us run away, she knew my love for Thomas was everlasting. She was white with her hair looking the way she did at the ball. She disappeared into thin air after not being able to see us run.

-back to your point of view-

We ran to the train station and bought tickets, we waited for the train to arrive and departed.