Whispa!

My name is Nicole and I have a really funny cat named Whispa. My friend Leah loves to play with her.

" she's so cute! Where did you get her?"
She would always ask me that question but I would always say my mother get her for me so I don't know.

"She's lovely to play with." Leah loved her.... until one day. Leah came over and Whispa came to say "hello" and Leah just said "get out the way, stupid cat!"

I said this to Leah. "Leah maybe you should leave." And she was like. "WHAT?!" And I was like. "Maybe the next time you come here think twice about how you're gonna speak to Whispa." 

Leah didn't come to my house for about a month and I was starting to think maybe I should visit her.

I called in to her house but her parents said she was in hospital. So I went to the hospital.

And there she was lying on the bed. "Leah why are you in hospital?" I said. I was really confused. What has she done?

"I found out that when ever I'm mean or rude to a cat I start dying." She said weakly. "You have to throw your cat away!" She said again.

There was no way I was throwing my beautiful cat away! So I said. "Leah I'm sorry but I'm not throwing her away."

That night I found out that she had died but at least I have Whispa here to comfort me.

Thank you so much for reading and hope you've enjoyed!