Chapter 1

Lauren's POV:

I had just boarded my plane to head off to LA from Boston.I lived here my whole life and was ready for a change,especially since I had just graduated high school. I had applied for many colleges around the country and I was very happy to find out I got accepted to the one in LA. It would be about a 6 1/2 hour flight so I got on my phone headphones and started to watch some YouTube.

"I wonder if the new team edge video is up yet" I thought to myself. As I was typing Team Edge in the search bar I got the notification for a new video from them."Wow perfect timing"I thought. After I finish the video I rewatched some of their old videos. "I love them so much,hopefully one day I'll get to meet them and maybe I could get to work with them like Connor did.

*Time skip to after the plane lands*

I got off the plane and after I got through all the security,I called a taxi and headed off to hotel for the night. After I got settled in, Open my laptop to search for some small apartment and a job offer. After about three hours of searching I finally found an apartment that was in my pricing range and somewhat close to my college. I emailed the owner of the building complex and asked if I could check out the place in the morning. To my surprise they emailed me back quickly saying that I could check out the place in the morning.
"I'll look for a job offer in the morning it's getting kind of late"I said aloud. It was currently 10:50 PM and I was tired. I quickly took a shower,changed and got ready for bed. I shut my eyes and quickly dozed off.

A/N: Hopefully you guys enjoyed the first chapter.It didn't take me long to think of the concept idea,but omg it took me forever to type it all out.My phone and Wattpad  just didn't want to cooperate and kept on glitching or something cause I would click on something and then all of the writing I had done was gone.This happened about 3 times,so I rewrote the last couple parts again.Anyway hope you guys enjoyed it.