Just Hang In There, Sayori

Authors Note: Hey, thanks for checking out my book! I hope you enjoy. This is only gonna be one chapter because it was a small fanfiction I thought of. It's not like I'm gonna write a whole 18 chapter book about one moment. This book will also contain dark themes (as usual) and some language. Thanks for reading!

There is Sayori again, her face sad face as tears fall down her cheeks. The  happy Sayori was going to be gone for good. I approached the girl and asked, "Sayori are you okay?" Sayori gasped and wiped off her streaming tears when she saw me. "Ah! Ah, no. Im okay, really." Sayori looked back down. I chuckled with a sweet smile and replied, "No, no you're not. Come, Sayori," I held her hand. "Let's hang out together."

Sayori blushed and stood up. "Sure. What will we do, Monika?" She questioned me. "Why dont we discuss about stuff somewhere private?" I suggested. She nodded and followed me into the bathroom. School was about to close but I figured we had enough time to talk.

"So, whats up with you and MC?" I giggled. Sayori swirled her salmon hair and shrug. "He/she is just a friend, I suppose." She answered. I nodded, "Just a friend...? Are you sure?" Sayori looked down in embarrassment. "Ah, I don't know. I kind of like him/her, but we're just friends."

I bit my bottom lip. "Sayori, lets go to your house and talk more there. Okay?" I smiled. Sayori agreed and we both left to her house. As we walked, there was silence but soon it would be broken. We entered Sayori's home and her parents weren't home. We made our way upstairs to her room.

"MC hates you, she/he told me the other day. I couldn't keep the secret anymore,  sorry." I stated. Sayori was surprised and her bright eyes shut down to tears. She sat in her bed and thought. "No one loves me." Sayori cried. "That's true. No one really cares for you, except for your parents." I told her. Sayori shook her head and buried herself in her pink pillow.

(I got lazy here)

"I think I know how you should solve all your worries and problems." I smiled. "Oh yeah how so." Sayori still cri

Monika smiled and extended hrr hand. "follow me..."