Chapter 1 My Past

*Time Travel*

Me and my sister Stephanie were fighting as usual. We were on our way home from lunch.

Stephanie: Hey Beck when u aren't busy gaming maybe you can get real friends

Becky(me :3): whatever at least my online friends are real people and aren't stuffed animals

Stephanie: MOM BECK SAID

MRS.CUTTLETOP ISNT REAL

Mom:( turning around ) GIRLS I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T BE-

Then all of the sudden the car trailed off the road into the forest. As soon as I could I tried to get out of the car and so did my mom. My sister just sat there crying. She is only 5 that is all she does. I was 8 yet smart enough to follow what my mom was trying to do. I could have helped Stephanie. But no, me and my mom got out off the car, we both stared at the car tumbling down the hill crashing into a tree, bursting into flames. We stood in disbelief, paralyzed as we stared at the car. We broke into tears hearing my sisters screams. I fell to the ground and I could hear my mom, crying her heart out. After a few minutes just walked up the hill. For some reason we just didn't call the cops or anyone. We just kept walking till we got home. Our dad was heartbroken when he found out. After that, my mom would drink away her pain. She was always drunk, beating me when my dad was at home. And one time she took it too far. She smashed a beer bottle open and cut me with it. That's when I called the cops. That's when my dad found out. My world was falling apart.