Waking up with you

The sun was shining through the bedroom window that I shared with the man of my dreams. He was goofy, bad at singing and often ,attempted at making me pancakes. This was one of those rare mornings. I could smell them in the air. My hand wondered to the side of the bed next to me surging for that familiar warmth. My hand came up empty. I grabbed at the sheet and rolled myself over. My hair stuck to my face as bed head does. It had been one of those hot summer nights were the only thing that seems suitable for bed entire is ether nothing or a tank top and undies. I went with the later. The tank was sticking to my bare skin. The ac just wasn't enough. "Honey?" I questioned groggily. No answer. I decided to investigate. I stood up and stretched my arms. Once up on my feet after many efforts, I stumbled through the door and made my way to the kitchen. There my certain someone was waiting. He was already half dressed in his uniform. He's a marine. I was proud of that. I warped my arms around his waist with my face on his back. He was faced toward the stove but gave a warm chuckle. I breathed in trying to memorize everything about him. "Did I ever tell you that you smell nice?" I said still trying to keep my eyes open.
"Yes love, many times." I squeezed lightly.
"What are you making?" I said trying to see over his broad shoulders. He flipped what ever it was and the pan sizzled at his command.
"My famous flap jacks!" He stated. I giggled. He placed the pancakes on a plate then set them on the island. He then turned to me and grinned with his teeth that were like ivory piano keys.
"Come here and kiss me!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck to pull him down to my height. He kissed me gently. He still felt warm from being infront of the stove.
All of the sudden I felt myself being lifted up. I warped my legs around his waist. Soon I was on the counter. He stood between my legs. I deepened the kiss. His hands rested on my hips. He pulled away. I took this opportunity to give chaste kisses down his jaw line then to his neck. I dashed it in pecks. Finally I came back up for a long deep kiss. Once we separated he looked down at his watch."SHIT IM LATE!" He exclaimed. He dashed about grabbing his things. I hopped off the counter then headed to the door fiddling with the ring on my finger. He grabbed his keys then opened the door.
"Good luck at work my handsome husband." I said holding the door.
"I love you my beautiful wife." Then he dashed off.

Later....

I was sitting in the living room watching the office when suddenly the landline started ringing. I started walking over to pick it up but it stopped ringing before I could get there. Whoever the caller was left a message. I listened and it said:

"YOU HARMED GOVERNMENT PROPERTY, DONT DO IT AGAIN!"

I later found out I had left a hickey in an area that was visible while he was in uniform.... whoopsie....