Chapter 1: New Comer

(( Well, dis be a Sollux x reader lemon so, please enjoy. Tis also be me first lemon. Please enjoy :3 ))

(( p.s. you are a human -w- ))

(( p.s.s. This story belongs to julchenwilliams(Me:Kahli :3) so don't steal it or anything :D ))

It was a normal day. Waking up in the morning and going to school. Going to work right after school. Then coming back to your empty home and plopping yourself on the couch and falling asleep. This is your daily routine. It goes on like this for weeks until, something strange happens.

You wake up on a blissful Friday morning, eager to go to school. Only because every Friday your best friend, Gamzee would drive you to school. Since it's Friday(wow, I'm using this word a lot xD), you hurried and prepared yourself for school. As time flew by, you heard a loud honking sound as you ate your cereal. "(Y/N)!! HuRrY uP, oR wE aRe GoInG tO bE mOtHeRfUcKiNg LaTe FoR sChOoL!!" That voice was all too familiar. You let out a soft sigh before finishing your cereal and placing the empty bowl in the sink. You grabbed your bag and headed out, locking your door shut. The outfit you chose to wear on this fine morning was a white and yellow striped half shirt with a black tank top as an under shirt, a black mini skirt with white and yellow tights and black boots. You just loved these colours. They reminded you of your favourite insect, the honeybee. While walking out, you already see Gamzee starting the car. "YoU'vE gOt TeN mOtHeRfUcKiNg SeCoNdS bEfOrE i DrIvE oFf AnD lEaVe YoU hErE!" Gamzee shouted at you, honking the horn harder. You let out a huff before you started to run to the car. Once you arrived, you slammed open the door and hopped in. "Happy?" You chuckled and said to him in the most sarcastic tone ever. It only took you guys about twenty minutes to get there. Once at the school, you hopped out the car and headed inside. Gamzee went to go park the car and you just went up to the second floor to your favourite class(*insert fav subject*). As soon as you walk in, you run over to your sister(she is like a sister) Nepeta and sat yourself right next to her. You two talked for a while until the teacher walked in, bringing what seemed to be a new student. This new student was rather tall, wore lots of black and yellow, and had some red and blue shades. "Class, I would like you to meet your new classmate, Sollux Captor."