Chapter 1

Date : April 8th
Time: 10:35 am

Brielle Michelle pov

       Outfit she has on After throwing on my clothes I had sitting out, I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face

       Outfit she has on
After throwing on my clothes I had sitting out, I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face.
Deciding on whether or not to put makeup on , I just did my eyebrows and put a natural dark color on my lips. Doing two little braids in my weave I looked In the mirror and walked out.
I'm currently on my way to my second job. My first job is modeling and on my off days I do hair at Chandra's salon. I have to be there at 11:05 so I better hurry my ass up before them damn clients start jibber jabbering.
Going downstairs in my three story condo I grabbed my keys, phone and purse and headed out the door. Unlocking the door to my rose gold Bugatti I got in sitting my purse down and plugging my phone up to the aux. Turning on Tempo by Chris Brown I bumped while pulling off.

| new location |
Time: 11:00

Walking in the salon , I saw my bestie Kennedy doing her clients hair.
"Hey love" she said looking at me.
"Wassup Ken" I said putting on my smock and setting up my work area.
" Wass poppin" Cha said coming from the back with new bundles.
"Hi ChaCha" I said motioning my first client to sit in the chair.
" from the working app , you want a tilted bob" ? I asked
"Yes ma'am" she said as I put the smock on her and started her hair.
"So watchu about to do Cha" ? I asked
"Start this wig fa my client, she want it by the 16th" she said grabbing a fake head.
" best you tryn go to the club tonight" ? Kennedy asked
"Yeah I'm down , Cha you wanna go" ?!
Sure , I just gotta get my brotha to watch the girls fa me" she said.
"What time" ? I asked Kennedy
" umm 10" she said
" I got off my second job at 9:30 so can you drop the girls off fa me please love" ?! She asked me
" sure just send me his address and I'll drop them off" I said
" ok thanks girl" she said as we all chit chatted our way until we was off work.

Time: 3:30 pm

Clocking out , I grabbed my purse , Keys and phone then walked out the salon locking up since it was my turn to close today. Walking to my car , I unlocked the door and got in. I had a complete headache from being in the salon so I decided to get something to eat and just lay around until it was time to go to the club.

          | Panera bread |

Panera bread finally had a drive thru so I went in the thru and got me a Cobb salad , a Greek yogurt with mixed berries , and açaí berry drink.
Finally getting my food I pulled off drinking some of my juice.

                 | home |
Finishing off my yogurt , I trashed my mess and went to my room. I felt sweaty so I decided to take a shower. Running the water, I closed the shower door after getting in. Running the water over my face it cleaned the leftover "makeup" I had on off. Grabbing my washing sponge I put a thousand wishes shower gel on it and scrubbed my body clean. After rinsing off , I turned the water off grabbing my towel. Wrapping it around my wet body I stepped out the shower and walked into my room. Sitting on the bed I scrolled through Instagram until I received a message from Cha.