Kat

Pretend that Devyn and Kat aren't dating Corey and Sam, they are just friends. Ok? Ok.

Y/n: Your name

Y/n

I can't believe I finally have ran away, from the abuse, from the bullies, from my life. I said to myself after the Uber driver dropped me off after he figured out I had no money to give to him. I then decided to call one of my best friends from middle school, or should I say my only friend from middle school. I finally called her, and to my surprise she answered. "Hey, Kat!" I said excitedly. "Hey, Y/n, is that you." She asked just to make sure. "Yeah. So, I was wondering..." "Wondering what?" She asked. "Wondering if I could stay with you for a few months?" I asked anxiously. "I don't see why not. Where are you?" "I'm by suicide bridge." I answered. "Ok be there in a bit." After a while of waiting for Kat she finally got there. "Hey!" Kat said excitedly. "Hey Kat." I said disappointed at the fact that I knew she was gonna ask why I'm here. "So how've ya been?" She asked instead of why I was here. "So you're not gonna ask why I'm here?" I looked at her confused. "Nah I'm just glad you're here, so how've ya been?" She repeated. "You know, the usual, abuse, getting good grades, but I'm thinking about dropping out of school." I said as her eyes widen to the last part.
"D-Dropping out," She stuttered. "Maybe, Yeah, why not?" "That's not smart, Y/n. Not smart at all." She said to me facing her phone. "Your the one to say that not going to school is not smart eh, didn't you drop out?" "Let's keep that hush, hush, ok?" She said looking at me. "Whatever you say Kat. Thanks by the way." I say thankfully. "For what, exactly?" She asked. "For being there for me, for being my friend, do I need to go on." When I said that, her face expression change to disappointment. "What's wrong Kat?" I asked. "Y/n, you say I've been there for you, but I haven't." She says meaningfully. "What do you mean Kat? I asked confused. "In middle school, you got in fights, I did nothing. When I heard about the bullying, I did nothing." She started to tear up. "Kat- "When you were depressed I did nothing." She interrupted. "Stop Ka-" YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, I was not able to help you then." Finally I heard enough. "KAT! Stop. You are my FRIEND, and you know I wouldn't let myself call just anyone that. You may not think you've been there for me, but you've kept my mind off suicide many, MANY times. Just remember that." Not shortly after I said that we arrived at her house. "Well, we are here. Wanna drop off your stuff in the bedroom, and then when you get done we can go see my friends?" "As long as you explain to me who they are. I don't remember you mentioning any other friends you have." I answered. "Well their names are Colby, Sam, Corey, Elton. Colby, brown hair, blue eyes and a flirt. Sam, blonde, blue eyes, cute. Corey, let's just say he's the one with the man bun. Elton, he's the one with brown hair and a Beard." She said naming off everyone. "Is that it?" I asked. "Yeah. Umm, Y/n where is all your luggage, in fact I don't remember you having any." "Well you see, Kat, I was wondering..." "If you could borrow some of my clothes?" "Maybe" I answered. "Fine, but when we go to the mall we are getting you clothes." She said. "Uhhh, Kat, I have no money." "Well, Y/n, i guess we should start looking for a job for you when we get back." "Fine" I said defeated. "Well,let's go." About 5-10 min later we arrived at a mansion. "Is this their house," I asked surprised. "Yeah! They are really cool, I think you'll like them." She said. "Kat you know I have trust issues, do you not remember how long it would take for me to talk to you?" I questioned. "Yeah, I do, but you know that I trust them which might help you trust them faster." She said as we walked up to the door. Kat banged on the door and a blue eyed blonde answered, and when he did he gave Kat a questioning look. "That's Y/n," Kat said to whom I suppose is Sam. Y/n, this is Sam." She says enthusiastically.

Sams

I went downstairs from my room to answer the door. When I opened the door I saw a beautiful h/c haired e/c girl behind her. I gave Katrina a questioning look and she says to me, "That's Y/n. Y/n, this is Sam." There was an awkward silence in the room until Corey walked in. "Hey, Sam, wanna do a vid?" He asked. 'Thank you so much Corey, you are my savior,' I thought to myself before saying, "What type of video?" "Wait you guys are Youtubers?" Y/n, interrupted. "Yeah," Sam said ignoring Corey. "You said your friends with Kat right?" He questioned. "Not friends-" Kat gasps at her statement. "Best friends," Y/n finished. "Kat, I thought I was your best friend." I wined. "Why don't you guys do the best friend challenge?" Corey interrupted.

It's been a while since I posted so I'm sorry I'm a bit rusty at this. My post are going to be really slow, sorry, I'm still trying to get my life figured out, love you my angels, bye!