Chapter 1

15 mins passed * waiting for my bestfriend ashely to arrive *

okay it was our first day in college and I guess I arrived early so I had to wait for her in the hallway to see if we had the same schedule .

"Elly "someone said, I turned around to see my worst nightmare in high school ,in middle school and here in college.

"do you know where room C05 is ? "

"I am fine Rachel what about you " with a sarcastic tone I said . " she flipped her blonde long hair behind her shoulder with a smirk "nah I dont have much time for this ill go ask someone else "she turned around and walked away hopping this will be my last time to see her this semester "oh shoot " suddenly i remembered that I forget to wake up Ash .he's always late I know him too well and I am sure he forgot it was our first day in college , i held my phone to call him

someone snatched my phone "quack it's 8:25 " and here he was ash being ash . ash is a tall good looking guy back in high school many girls had a crush on him. I took my phone without taking one glance at him.

"okay okay sorry I wont call you quack again quack" he said while taking my books that I was holding "okay come on we're going to be late " he added. ash was so gentle ,protective and caring I am totally sure last year if he didnt get to tell me about his ex and how he still loves her I am sure I would've fallen for him but now everything is totally diff ash is one of my bestfriends actually he is more close to me than ashely is .

ash was walking right infront of me" no wait I told ashely ill wait for her " I pointed out trying to catch up to him at this instant I rec a text from Ashley ** elly am sick I wont be able to make it sorry :* ** "nahhh ashely is not coming let's go but wait let's see where is our first class I
looked into my schedule while ash was busy starring at me with his deep blue colored eyes I looked back at him "what ? " I wondered " since when did you become so mature quack ? " he asked with a smirk . "ugh stop calling me that " I yelled . Well i thought for a second i always wanted to be an artist i never knew i will end up not studying what i love the most which is art and this is a consequences for getting bad grades so i have to be more responsible .

so we entered the class I kept looking for 2 empty seats I found one next to jasmine one of my friends . Jasmine and i never talked that much although she is seeking to get high grades and prefer to study all time i don't know why did she even choose this major .I took my books from ash " hey quack thanks " I added but the way I said it ,ash's way was much better . " anytime ....*he looked around * I guess this new faces we'll be our college mates for the next 4 years " he hissed . all at once I was distracted from what ash was saying to see seth entering the class whom I had a crush on . he was one of ash's friends . seth is over confident and full of him self which is the type of a guy I like . seth passed by us and said hi to ash and smiled at me . we never got the chance to talk and I know he'll never take the first step to talk to me or anyone else as I said he's ignorant .

I was bored the whole class i didnt even try to distract jasmine and talk to her .so i started doodling as i always do .when we finished this class i thought
i had to go to my car to get rid of the books asap they were so heavy I couldnt balance them well . one of them fell but before I leaned down to get it I found someone reached and got it for me it was john ashely's crush we never talked before nor ashely never talked to him before "here you go " he started " thanks " I added " be careful " he said with a smile then he turned around and he waited for few seconds and turned back to me offered to hold my books I was surprised " no no it's okay they arent that heavy" I lied "oh I see thats why dropped your book again and you didnt notice" he laughed I looked back and found my book lying on thr floor few inches away " I am john " he offered his hand " am.elly " I smiled .........