Chapter 1

A/N!

 Hey guys, this story takes place when Faze Rug first hits 1 million subscribers!  This is all just made up, like my own version of what happened.  Enjoy!

(Faze Rug P.O.V.)

     I had just woken up I decided to pick up my phone to check my subscriber count down.  I did so because I was nearing 1 million.  when I looked at the screen it was at 998,863!

     I sat up so quickly my head was spinning!

     "Mom, Da-"  I cleared my throat. "Mom, Dad, come quick!"  I yelled, excitedly.

     Within a minute they both barged into my room.  They were both in their robes.  Mom had her hair up in curls.  And Dad had shaving cream on half his face with a razor in his hand.

     "WHAT?!?  WHAT IS IT?!?"  Yelled Mom in a panicked state.

     "It's 6:45 in the morning!  What do you want?"  Said Dad in a calmer voice.

     "I'M ALMOST AT 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!!!"  I said, disbelievingly.  "Quick!  Mom grab my camera, Dad bring me my clothes!"  

     At first they both just stood there, annoyed.  Then, finally, they both rolled their eyes and went to grab my stuff.

     Mom threw my camera at me, lazily.  I caught it just before it hit the wall behind my bed.  Before I had time to react, Dad threw a black T-shirt and a pair of jeans right at my face!  

     I sat there in a moment of darkness with the clothes covering my face.  I then pulled them off my face and gave them a look.  

     "Thanks a lot!"  I said, sarcastically.  

     " 'Welcome!"  He said with a quick wave just before leaving the room with Mom.

     I got dressed quickly then pulled up my live subscriber countdown on the computer to show the fans once I start the video.

     I then picked up my camera and immediately started filming.

    "Ayyyy guys!  Before I start this video off let me show you something."  I said.

    I stopped the recording, faced the camera at the countdown, then started it again.

    "Look at all those Rugrats!  You guys are so awesome, we're almost at a million subscribers!"

    I placed a black cap backwards on my head.  "I'm gonna go make a few calls to, Anthony, Chanel, Moly  and Jessica so they can come and watch the countdown with us."  I said, ending the clip.

    I then pulled out my phone and started dialing the first number.  The phone rung for only a few seconds before Chanel answered.  

     "Hey, what's up?"  She said.

     "I'm almost at 1 million Rugrats!"  I screamed at the phone.

     "What the frack?!  You almost broke my ear drum!"  She screamed back at me.

     "So?  Wanna come celebrate with me and the Rugrats?"  I said, ignoring her comeback.

     "Yeah, sure!"  She said.

     I then ended the call and called Molly, Anthony, and Jessica.  They all said,  "Yeah, sure." as well.  Once they were all here I turned the camera back on.  

     "Hey guys!  Look at who just showed up! It's..."

     "ShermantheVerman, A.K.A., Anthony!"  Says Anthony.

     "Jessica!"  Said Jess with a cute, little wave.

     "Chanel!" She said with jazz hands.

     "And Molly!"  Said Molly with a star bucks drink in her hand.

     "Now, let's go check the countdown!"  I said with a large smile.

     We all walked over to my computer.  We were only about 900 Rugrats away from 1 million subscribers.  

     "We're gonna hit 1 million TODAY!  So please, tell your whole family and any pets you have to subscribe and watch the countdown!"  I said, excitedly.  "Now, we're gonna go to the store and get some party supplies."  I said as I turned off the camera.

     We all jumped in Molly's car and headed towards the store.

     Soon enough we all arrived at the store. 

     "We're all gonna split up into four groups."  I said before we entered the store.

     "But, there's five of us, dude."  Said Anthony, confused.

     "Me and Molly are going together!"   I said.

     "Yeah!"  Said Molly as if it were obvious while sipping on a star bucks drink.

     "OK.  Let's go!"  I said.

     We all entered the store and split up.  It only took us about 10 minutes to find what we needed.

(MAMA RUG'S P.O.V.)

     Rug left about forty minutes ago.  I went to go finish getting ready for the countdown party.  Then I heard them pull up.  They all walked in with, balloons, streamers, an empty banner, and fireworks.  They then set every thing up and turned on the camera.  The party has begun.

     Then Brian (Faze Rug) and his friends started partying.  I then left to go check the count down and it was only nine away!  

     "Brian, come quick!  Your almost at one million subscribers!"  I yelled.

     They all rushed over too the computer and started counting down.

     "5... 4... 3... 2... 1 million subscribers!!!"  They all yelled together.