Chapter 1

She knew it. All this while, Jack only pretended to care about her in front of those people; fake-loving people. No doubt, Jack is becoming like one of them. Fake, hypocrite and untrustworthy. No, Jack isn't becoming like one of them, he is one of them from the beginning. It just Maria didn't realize it.

She takes her step away from the window. She can see that Jack's hands are all over Natasha's body and she knew it clearly now from where she is standing, Jack only played with her all this time. In the lab where no one else is there, Jack hurt her by locking lips with her best friend.

Her heart is on fire. How could Jack do this to her? She was just started to open her heart for that boy but then, he ruined it with his thirst-lusty appetite. Urgh, she just wants to leave this high school as soon as possible.

Someone grabs her hand at sudden. She turns around and saw Jack is standing while holding her hand. She wards his hand.

"Maria, listen to me."

Maria look right into his eyes.

"What you saw is not the truth."

"Oh yeah? Then tell me the truth, Jack. What the hell are you doing in there with Natasha while all this time you said you love me and willing to wait for me to love you back?"

Jack fall in silent. Trying to find the right words to say.

"Nothing you say will defy your actions, Jack. You are just like any other boys and men who are only looking for one thing in a girl or women. Just because I couldn't give it to you yet, you flirt with other girls. And worst of all, Natasha? She is my best friend and you knew it."

Maria's voice is all over the hall. Students are looking at them. She doesn't care at all. All she knew, heart is pierced in pieces by the only boy who used to say 'I love you' every single day of her life since the first grade.

"Maria, this is not what it looks like. I swear to you, this is not the truth."

Maria snuffled.

"What is the truth then? Tell me. Let me see how you can convince me with all kind of logics you're trying to say. I bet you don't even know where to start or how to start."

Jack seems hesitated. Maria scrunched her forehead.

"Actually.. I was.."

Maria rolled up her eyes. She knew it. Jack has no excuses.

"Well, if you have no words to say. I'll just go. I can't stand to see you any longer."

Maria turns away from him. Jack flustered.

"Wait!"

Maria stop her steps but resist to turn her face back to Jack.

"This is the truth. Either you believe in me or not, it's up to you. But, one thing for sure, I do really love you."

Maria smirked.

"Natasha has something that I can't resist. I couldn't refuse her order."

Maria turned around with an outrage face.

"What the hell are you doing? Of course you couldn't resist her. She gave you what I couldn't give it to you yet. Gosh, you are so stupid."

"No, it's not like that. Listen to me. She has some photo that she used to blackmail me."

"Photo? What photo?"

"Your photo."

"What do you mean? Tell me in details what exactly happened."

"It was your photo during party last week at her house. You were drunk and naked. She had the photo in her phone and threated me with it."

Maria still didn't get it. Her face showed everything.

"She wanted me to go to the lab and did what I did to get the photo deleted. But, I saw you walking out from the window just now. Then, rush out here for you."

It is hard to believe what Jack have said. But, the truth lies down every single word of Jack's confession. She was asked by Natasha to go to library for discussion. In order to go there, she must walk pass the lab first. What the hell is she doing in lab if she wanted her at the library.

"Where is she?"

"I left her at the lab."

Maria ogled her eyes before walk out from Jack. Even it is true, Jack's action still cannot beat the purpose.