The Extraordinaire Katarina Landa

Interesting, this one is not different from all the other cases I had to work on. However, this one is extremely person, the unsub kidnaps  couples than kills the boyfriend first, stab them eight times in specific areas where he is sure that the victim could not bleed out, then starts cutting the heart out of the victim's chests and finally slit their throat open. He disposes of the body in a public place for everyone to see- thus, makes him overly confident- a good thing, the overly confident ones are always the ones that will make a mistake when they catch our attention. As much as the bodies of the male victims are interesting  it is the females one that are more fascinating. He keeps them alive as long as he enjoys them than he discards them, with the heart of their boyfriends in their left arm-literally catching the heart of the one they loved. However, the arm holding the heart is skinned, this particular detail shows a love and even a sexual desire that comes from  torturing someone. All the female victims have been rape, but one he seemed to have disliked since her body was found a couple of hours after her boyfriends. He has this hate, he loathes people in love, people in good relationship both emotionally and physically-most likely due to bad personal experiences. However, the most interesting facts is the drug that is being used suxamethonium chloride, a typical paralysing drug used by killers. Something so ordinary, so simple, almost too ordinary, almost disappointing. He is most likely a white male, average height, probably in the thinned side, but still have enough muscle to be able to move bodies around, knows enough about the human anatomy- probably a surgeon or veterinary- stabbing wounds were to precise plus the ability to have access to a high quantity of the drug.  Probably a surgeon since he is very arrogant, narcissistic and extremely insecure. This is too easy, too simple, there is something else going on. Ah, yes, I see it now.

Two hours later at what the FBI agent affectionally call the "Post-Office" are found multiple agent writing their report and paperwork on their missions, but in the middle of the room, surrounded by computers and a large glass filled with picture are found two different but beautiful women and four males. Special Agent Elizabeth Keen, known as "Liz" was talking with a criminal mastermind and charming Raymond Reddington about a new name in the list-the blacklist as Red dramatically enjoy to refer to. However, one Agent Don Ressler was not listening to a word that was being said which was extremely strange coming from him. A group of people, two men and two women were coming out of the elevator and walking toward him and he had no idea who those people were until the tall, blond woman with cold blue eyes looked straight at him and smiled like she knew him. Turning around she says something to the man next to her who turned around and looked at Ressler a weird look on his face. To distracted by the two newcomer, he did not heard Keen approach him. Keen was about to ask them a question when the second woman pulled out her badge "Assistant director Landa, I am here to talk to special agent Donald Ressler and I seem to have found you, Agent Ressler I am here to talk to you about Miss Katarina Landa". Every single person in the room turned around and looked directly at Ressler, during that thirty second of pause the only thought he had was "what did she do now, I though she was working with you now" and that is exactly what he asked. The next couple of minutes are passed with them explaining to him that she had a lead for particular case and simply disappear, the cases file was passed around the picture were put on the board and everyone was horrifying by the disgusting scene that the pictures were providing only Reddington seemed interested by them. "If he was able to kidnap her which extremely unlikely, the only way he could be able to do so is if he already had hostages and she decided to take their place, but he could not accept that it goes against his routine, his comfort zone, his normal way of killing" as Kessler says that he realized one think " she manipulated him into thinking that she was the better victims, she appealed to his insecurities and ego, off courses she becomes the perfect victim, knowing her she played the perfect innocent, naïve, non-sexual women to appeal to him and..." they were all looking at him with different facial expression Keen with awe and surprise, Aram and Nagra with a smile, but no surprise. However, it was the way Reddington was looking at him that he didn't enjoy interest and amusement were never good especially coming from him. The tall blond woman giggled with a big smile and turned around to the talk dark haired men telling him how he sounded exactly how Katarina told them, she turned around and looked straight at me "Well, Agent Ressler what else can you tell us about this" Ressler interrupted her saying "Simple she used me as her boyfriend, you will probably get a phone call from the NYPD telling you someone used their computer trying to find out where Ronald Ressler lives" everybody was silent for a second until Keen started talking "how could you possibly know that" at the exact moment Landa's phone rang she answered it talking for a couple of minutes and turned to me "Well it seemed you were right Agent Ressler, they were able to identify him as Ben Dover" Aram turned around and typed his name "Well, Mister Dover was dismissed from the Lenox Hill Hospital, 45 years old, he lives just outside of New York, nothing else is found about him" I turned around looking at the team Katarina was always talking about "I am coming with you" a second later the blond one smiled saying "off course you do" than they all turned around at the same time Keen stopped me saying that she was coming with me I didn't really care as we left to get into the SUV I realize that they were all coming Dembe and Red included.

Note:
The cover picture was taken from skiesfallithurts on tumblr, let me know what you think, both positive and negative review are welcome !!