curious| journey winston

journey winston is a 16 year old girl struggling with sexuality. she thought she was straight but has been having second thoughts.  she decided to finally try the other way. she locked her bedroom door before sitting on her white sheets,taking a deep breath before pulling up her skirt so she could have access to her panties. she slowly took her right hand and slid it into her underwear,feeling her warm womanhood against her cold fingers.
she closed her eyes and began to think of her friend,katelyn.
she imagined katelyn licking all the way down her naked body and finally starting to lick and go down on her.
this caused journey to bite her lip and start to rub her middle finger up and down her womanhood.
journey let out a small gasp at how good it felt,and how hot the fantasy was.
she pulled out her phone with her left hand,opening up Instagram and looking at her friend katelyns account,searching for a picture of her in a bikini.
after finally finding one,journey licked her lips and started to penetrate herself with her middle finger,the cold finger being a contrast to her warm womanhood.
she looked up and down katelyns body,seeing her curves, and how her small breasts perked out a bit just turned journey on even more.
journey ditched the phone and laid on her stomach,her hand still snaking down to her womanhood, as she began to thrust her womanhood against her now warm hand.
feeling her clit against her own skin made her want to moan,but she had to suppress it. she wanted to have the feeling of her womanhood against some other girls,hearing their sweet moans and just before they cum,going down on them and hearing them pant.
journey let out a low growl as she thought of being the one in control during sex,grabbing and groping her partners body and going down on their sweet womanhood.
it was almost like an ecstasy to her.

" f-fuck.."she moaned lowly as she  reached her climax,her hand feeling a bit warm. she rolled over and grabbed her phone,dialing a friends number.

" i think i'm gay."