Remember The Words You Told Me

"Eleanor Penelope Rios, you are cordially invited to attend Julliard Academy for Performing Arts, we are proud to announce that you have met the standards with a score of 3.9 and an SAT score of 1,781...." Her voice trailed off, her eyes widening as she kept reading.

The two sisters stood in shock as they listened to his words, it was if they had been blasted with freeze rays until the older one of the two screamed out

"YOU MADE IT BITCH! YOU MADE IT!"

Eleanor stayed in her spot as she reached for the letter out of her best friend's hand. "I can't believe I made it, I worked so hard for this and-and I can't believe it." She muttered as her legs gave out and she took a seat at the dinner table where the male was, still in shock.

"BE HAPPY, ELENA! You finally get to leave out of this damn town and go to new places!" Her sister wrapped her arms around her sister, turning the younger sibling to face her. "Elle, you'll finally be able to play like you always wished, Mija. Piensalo, you could become famous after you graduate, papi would be so proud of you, mama."

Eleanor grinned from cheek to cheek as tears of joy slid down her cheeks

Eleanor grinned from cheek to cheek as tears of joy slid down her cheeks. Their happiness was short lived as the only male in the room decided to make himself known by saying something that would bring down their mood.

"Wait, you're leaving? When?" Jamal's voice was weak, trying to feel happy for his friend but he found it impossible to be, when the only person that actually got him would be leaving out of state for, who knows how long.

"I have to leave after graduation, Jamal." Eleanor spoke looking at him, guilty of not telling anyone that she had even applied to the school. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you in advance, it's just that I didn't know if I was going to get in and, I didn't even tell anyone else besides my sister."

"I'm happy for you Elle, but you know that I'm not great at keeping secrets." Jamal laughed nervously.

That was when Eleanor's sister stepped closer to the male.

"Well, you're going to have to learn or Spooky will pay a visit when you're asleep, got it?" She threatened as leaned on the table and got into his face.