Scene 1: Closing Time

(It's closing time in the Krusty Krab, as Spongebob is cleaning every speck of dust on each table. Suddenly Julie, a pretty angel fish, walks into the eatery, Squidward looks up from his magazine)

Squidward: Ma'am, can't you read the sign? We're closed! (looks back down)

Julie: (stops) Well excuse me Mr. Tentacles, I was just coming in here to see my cousin.

(Spongebob looks up from his work)

Spongebob: Julie?! (runs to her with a hug) How did you know I was here?

Julie: (let's go of Spongebob and inspects the Krusty Krab) The fat lug of a neighbor told me you were here.

Squidward: (scoffs) Could you hurry up with the cleaning, Spongebob? I'd like to go home!

Spongebob: (follows her as she inspects) In a minute, Squidward. Now Julie don't you think that was a little mean, he's my buddy, Patrick!

Julie: (looks at him) Yes, I know. How could I forget? (starts walking around again) And that other house. Quite a dirty thing isn't it?

(Squidward gets up to face Julie)

Squidward: I'll have you know, my house is as clean as a whistle! Who do you think you are?

Julie: (gets in his face) Mr. Tentacles, My name is Julie Sting. One of Bikini Bottoms top critics!

Spongebob: Squidward, I'd watch what you say to her, she's here for a reason.

Squidward: (sarcastically) Oh really? Well I'm so sorry Princess Julie, that I don't meet up to your standards!

Julie: Good! I accept your apology (smiles and starts walking out the door.) I'll be in a hotel Spongebob, I'll be staying for three days. Maybe your friend there can figure out who he's talking to. (Exits)

Squidward: (scoffs and starts walking back to the cash register) Who put her on the planet?

Spongebob: (still standing by the door) Uh Squid.

Squidward: (mockly) "Maybe your friend there can figure out who he's talking to" (scoffs and opens his magazine) Top critic, bunch of bologna.

Spongebob: Squidward?

Squidward: (looks up) What?

Spongebob: She was your music critic. I called her so she could hear you play and maybe get you a chair in her international orchestra.

Squidward:(stares at Spongebob for a moment, then darts out the door) Mrs. Sting!!!