1

~This was edited so ye~

Reader's POV

"Ugh I really need a job for my cover!" I yelled I was in bed just laying there "OK lets get started!" I get up and put on (chose what ever you wear IDC) after I got dressed I get a newspaper "hmmmmmm........theres on for a waiter,camp helper, and a land person.......me being a waiter I'll probably break/drop all of the meals, camp helper I'll have to deal with kids but I kinda can do that, and land person I'll probably not have fun with that....." I think about the pros and cons of being one of these things of fuck it I'll be a camp helper!!!

I call the camps number *ring ring* "hello?" I think a girl said "Hi I'm (y/n) and I'm looking for a job I was woundering if I can be a camp helper?" I ask nicely "hmm well give you an interview to see if your good for the job!" The girl said "Also I'm Gwen if your woundering!" "Ok just call me when you want me to come over or something!" "OK bye!" "Bye!" I say as I hanged up "phew that went well hopefully I'll get the job I really need it for my cover."

Gwen's POV

Oh thank god someones goig to come here to get the job I need to get out of this hellhole "DAVID COME HERE REALLY QUICK!!!" I scream "IM HERE!!" David screams "someone finally is going to try to get the job here!!!" I say happily "THATS AWESOME GWEN!!" He said exactly welp at least they'll have David to help them.

~the next day~

Reader's POV

I get in my big truck (if you dont like you can choose a different one) OK time to go "bye kiki!!!" I say to my doggo I ride to the camp and see a tall man he's kinda cute!! I blush shit no you don't even know the dude!! I hop out of my truck (or whatever car IDC) "HI YOU MUST BE (Y/N)!!!" He screamed "Hi yes I am and please stop yelling!" I say he looked sad but then snaped to a smile "Shit sorry its just that it early in the mornin and I'm still tired" He blushed them looked away cute and said "i-its OK miss!" "Who the fuck is this???" I hear a boy say I look down and pick him up he looks at me than stares "names (y/n) kiddo" "max and can you put me down?" "Sure max" I put him down.

"DO YOU LIKE ANIMALS???" A lil girl scream "HELL YEA!!" I scream back she looks at me in awe "is this one going to be an asshole or..?" I see a boy in a yellow turtleneck "naw unless you piss me off" I say he nodded "oh hi you must be (y/n)!" "Are you gwen?" I asked beacuse I remembered the voice "yes I am" I shake her hand.

David's POV

I see max, nikki, and neil starting to like her also I may have a crush on her!!!

*tada!!*