Literally just a bio

NAME
Axine Emerald Rosebite
AGE
19
HIEGHT AND WEIGHT
5'7 and 165 pounds
HAIR COLOR AND LENGTH
Short black hair
EYE COLOR
brown
WARD
Mental ward
DOCTORS NAME
Dr. Anthony
STATE LIST OF ISSUES
self harm relapser, depressed, lower stomach illness (unknown at this time), adhd, dyslexic, rbf(resting bitch face), balimic, doesn't speak often, asexuality.
HOW SHE CAME TO THE HOSPITAL
she was born here by two doctors who hated one another and ended up killing themselves out of love and despair.
OTHER INFORMATION
she likes to draw eyeballs and put them around her room in an un tidy yet tidy manner. Which her doctor rips down and throws away.
ROOM DESCRIPTION
smallest room available. She's ohas a double bed which is smooshed against Four walls. She has her ace flag and two shelves with some nicknknacks a framed picture and a calendar. Her window is fake. Her doctor did this to her as punishment for sneaking away to find patients to cheer up. her room is lime green and she owns a pillow and a grey blanket.
DOCTORS QUICK SYNAPSES
Dr.Anthony is mid 30s longish brown hair and a little stubble on his chin. He's very sexually driven and attracted to her. He doesn't understand her sexuality so he abuses her and rapes her yet she doesn't ever get off. He doesn't care about her stomach pain as he usually tells her "I'll give you a reason to cry" then punches her in the gut. Instead he's worried about making her orgasm. He probes her and does surgeries on her while she's asleep to figure it out why she can't orgasm.
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE PATIENT
Shy and timid with a bold personality