Genesis

"Come on, you'll be late." Amanda told you. You woke up to notice your hair was out of place and your body ached. Your older sister, Amanda, called your name with frustration now.

"If you don't get up I'll personally make sure to break every bone in your legs!" Amanda demanded of you. Your body gorged as you picked yourself up from the comfort of your bed and most importantly the comfort of being home. Today was your first day at the Elcrysta academia and the Elcrysta nation in general. A nation filled with nothing but females and you being the only male. The nation wasn't intended to be dominated by females over, honestly the migration of females to Elcrysta was because of the beauty of the crystals that sprinkle along the lush greenery of meadows and pastures. A jolt of nervousness hit your stomach with a decent amount of force that made you uncomfortable. You started to walk outside your door and walk to the dining table to eat breakfast. You pulled out the chair slowly so you could suppress the noise of the scratching that echoed through the halls. Surprisingly your breakfast was already on the table and it consisted two blueberry waffles, one cinnamon muffin and a cool glass of Apple juice. You sat down to feast and the food was amazing. The hot waffles was refreshed by the soothing cool of the juice and the sweetness of the muffin danced on your taste buds. After you were done you emptied your plate and put it in the sink.

"Hurry up! We gotta go or you'll be late!" Your mother said in a panic while she hurried and grabbed her keys. Amanda had already gone out the door and was already next to the car. You hurried and grabbed your bag that was filled with crystals that helped aid wounds, hunger and other needs/goods. You ran out the door quickly and made a beeline for the car.

You waited what seemed like forever for your mother to hurry out the door and rush to the car as she unlocked the car door which was a signal to open and get in. Amanda was obviously in shotgun, putting in her earphones as she listened to her obnoxious music that you could hear from even the backseat. You sank your body into the seat, relieving some stress and tension. Your mother quickly opened the car door and got inside. She was always a frantic about being extremely early. Your mom starts the car and puts it in reverse into the driveway and quickly you pulled off into the roads of Elcrysta.

The city of Elcrysta was beyond gorgeous. The diamond sidewalks and crystal blue skies helped with the shining of the skyscrapers. You looked out the window with wonder and curiosity. You see a huge amount of females walking, chatting, and socializing around. You make a slight sigh as you see no one of your same gender around the city. In the distance there were some construction of multiple buildings. Some signs indicated that one of the buildings would be a skating rink and one of the others would be a gym of sorts.

"I'm sure you'll make plenty friends." Your mother tried to reassure you. You sighed heavily again.

"Sure." You said sarcastically with a scoff. You looked out the window again to see that the academia was closer than what you thought. The building was enormous, it looked like it could've held the entire nation and still have space left over. The building somehow shined a beautiful neon blue. The exterior was made of bricks with blue tinted windows that was only really for design and decorations. The parking lot was mostly empty and not occupied by other cars so your mother parked in the spot closest to the front door. You sit in the car a few seconds after your mother walks out more slowly than what she was earlier. Amanda took out her earphones and turned towards you.

"Look, I know it's alot to take in. The emotions you probably feel right now are jumbled, especially after what happened to dad." Amanda said with a soft tone. Then with a bright smile she replied

"But you'll do great! I know it. I'll support you from all the way from my school." Amanda brightened up your mood through her words. You open the car door slowly and step out the door with the same pace. You walk with your mother to the front entrance and both of you stop. Your mother kneels down and looks you in the eye with a pleased expression.